11

Walking into the train, it was hard to squeeze through the crowd. The crowd was so strong that your body ended up being against bakugous, chest to chest. Not knowing what to do you just held on to the nearest handle.

"Damn, it's the weekend of course everyone is gonna be here". Bakugou said, looking really pissed, but his anger died down a bit when his eyes met your nervous face.

You never really got a good look at his face before.

"Woah he really needs to drop that skincare routine".  You thought to yourself as you admired his smooth looking skin.

He also smelled surprisingly good! And he doesn't seem to dress bad either. You've never really taken the time to fully examine him before.

His hair looked like a mess, but also super soft.

You fought off the urge of running your fingers through his hair.

His sharp crimson eyes met your e/c and were locked for a second.

Only for a second, the train started moving again and you both looked away trying to hide your faces from blushing.

After what had felt like forever, you guys finally arrived at your destination. As the pool of people was spilling onto the train you quickly held onto bakugou's shirt.

"What-". He looked down at you.

"I just don't want to get lost, no keep walking".  You replied quickly.

"Don't tell me what to do".  He said while literally obeying your command.

Finally escaping the suffocating crowd, you found the rest of your friends waiting at the exit of the station.

Looking at the stunning building in front of you, it was breathtaking. You couldn't wait to go inside and explore all the different shops.

You and Mina dragged the boys from one clothing store to another. As time passed by your hunger started eating at you.

"Hey guys, what happened to the food you guys were supposed to bring for the ride"? You asked, trying to hide your stomach growls.

"Uhhh bakugou, weren't you supposed to buy them". Denki said in a mocking tone.

"Shut up idiot, your the one had them last , your dumbass probably left it on the train". He snapped back.

"Your both idiots, I'm hungry so I'm going to go find some place to eat on my own".  You said crossing your arms. 

Walking away you noticed bakugou walking next to you.

"You so in love with me you couldn't leave me alone huh"? You said pouting your face and making fun of him.

"Go die you cocky idot. The place I like to eat just happens to be this way". He replied avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah sure, you're totally in love with me ahah". Continuing to tease him the whole way, he yelled at you not carrying that people would stop and stare like you guys were crazy.

The horrible feeling from earlier courses throughout your body. This time instead of watching you, it felt like you were being followed. You kept Turning around to see if anyone was staring. But alas, there were still too many people to determine.

"Are they still following you".  Bakugou said, still not making eye contact.

"Huh? Um I Don't know I might just be paranoid". You replied trying to sound like you didn't care.

"Walk in front of me". He demanded.

"Huh?". You asked confused, staring at him with a blank face.