12

A/n: I have mixed feelings about this chapter I had major writers block this week, I don't want to follow the sports festival word for word, I want to come up with something interesting, anyways enjoy 😽

Fast forward to the sports festival week:

Waking up the next day to the unwelcoming sound of your alarm, you tossed over your blanket and turned it off.

Getting out of bed you sluggishly started to head towards your bathroom to get ready for school. Splashing your face with cold water to wake yourself up, you started to prep your hair.

After putting on your school uniform you headed to Aizawa's room and knocked on his door to signal him to wake up.

Heading down stairs you made it to the kitchen and started to make a quick breakfast, you made some French toast and ate it. You went over to grab the cat food and started to fill their bowls.

A tall figure with purple hair walks up to you.

"Heh, don't get cocky princess, being in class 1A doesn't mean you get to look down at everyone else".

"Who the hell are you to talk to her like that! Before you could say anything bakugou was already about to explode from the purple boy's comment.

"The name Shinsou, I'm from class 1B, just here to let you guys know that if one of you loses, one of us can take your spot in the hero course since not all of us can get it, and for some of us it's our last chance." Shinsou explains.

Looking into his eyes, you could see determination, but pain as well.

Stinking your hand hound to shake hands.

"Well then, may the best class win". You grin.

"Y/n is so manly". Kirishima says.

"Totally". Denki agrees.

Looking at you Shinsou smiles a little and shakes your hand.

You holdIng another boy's hand angered bakugou for some reason.

"Cmon bakugou let's go before you start anything dumb". You say pulling his sleeve and walking out of the class.

"Don't tell me what to do dumbass". He says yanking his arm, even though he enjoyed it.

"So how are you planning to prepare for the sports festival"? You ask as both of you make your way to the exit.

"Quirk training, but it doesn't matter because I'm gonna come in first place". He says with fiery determination.

"Woah! Well do you think that I can train with you". You see I think my quirk could be a lot stronger if I actually took the time to train it". You said a little embarrassed.

Using some properties of your quirk weren't a problem, like healing since you were forced to do it half your life.

Compact wise you could only do mid/fat range attacks.

1v1 combat wasn't something you were skilled at, your long range attacks also needed work.

"Also, I want to make a new super move, something like an ice attack would be cool". You continue.

"Ugh, fine but you better be prepared. I'll come by your place at 4am tmr, we're gonna run hike then do a quick 1v1 practice, you're gonna feel like you're gonna die, are you up to it"? He asks.

"4AM? For what-". Before you could finish complaining he says with a straight face

"Take it or leave it puffer fish face".