14

6:30 pm

"Come take a seat sweetie". Mitsuki kindly says with a warm smile on her face.

"Katsuki you too". She says to him but with an instant change of tone.

"No, I'm not hungry". He yells back.

"Oh so you don't want these delicious spicy cheeses, did I mention SPICY, burritos". You say in a mocking tone.

"Hm". He quickly turns his head around on to take a look, instantly you and his mom started laughing your butts off.

"HAHA DID YOU SEE THE WAY HE LOOKED". You laugh hysterically as you and Mitsuki make fun of him.

"KATSUKI YOU LOOKED SO DUMB"! His mom barely got those words out trying to catch her breath from laughing.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I KILL BOTH YOU". He says embarrassed, but you two were too busy to pay attention to him.

After eating the burritos, which were haven to your tummy, Aizawa called your phone letting you know he came just in time to pick you up.

"Thank you ma'am for the food, it was delicious, and thank you Bakugou for helping me out". You kindly gave your thanks as you headed out the door.

"Bye y/n come again soon sweetie"! Mitsuki and Masaru  say happily as they wave goodbye.

"Goodnight". You said as you walked out.

"Hello, I hope I didn't keep you waiting". You said to Aizawa as you took a seat in the car.

"No you didn't, anything interesting happened"? He asks.

"Yeah! Bakugou helped me out with my quirk, well kinda, I feel like now I won't hesitate to use it in 1v1 combat and not let my emotions take over". You said.

"That's good to hear". He replied. Aizawa was happy that you finally were able to use your quirk without fear of emotions. He remembers when he first took you in, convincing you to use your quirk to fight was hard. After all that trauma it was expected really.

Finally arriving home, you had to say bye to Aizawa because he had a night shift today.

"If you need anything call me alright". He said.

"Yessir"! You replied.

And with that he drove off.

Heading back inside you didn't pay much attention before, but your body was a wreck. Looking in your bathroom mirror you noticed you muscles felt sore and torne, there were bruises on your back.

"Damn, he really does care about gender equality huh"? You said trying to make a joke about the fact he almost killed you.

Turing in the faucet to your bathtub you let some warm water fill the tub. It felt like forever since the last time you took a relaxing bath. Heading over to the cabinet you grabbed your favorite scented candles and lit them. You filled the tub with soap to crest bubbles and you let your body sink in. This was one way for you to self heal. Your body loved water, so everytime you bathed,  your body would Absorb the water and heal any injuries you may have, it felt like magic, watching as the tub was glowing  blue and tiny blue fire fly like substances were surrounding you. It was honestly breathtaking.

After that refreshing soak in the tub you got up and dried yourself and put your pajamas on. Heading to bed you reflected on everything that happened today. You never got to use your quirk in hand to hand combat. The only time you used it in a fight is when the league attacked the USJ, even then your emotions were still out of control, even now too. Who knows what might happen in the future if you don't learn to keep them in check.

Drifting away from your thoughts you decide to call Mina and tell her about how you met bakugou's family today.

She was definitely excited to hear about this, after all, even though you might deny your feelings for him she can see right through your charade.

Going to bed that night you were excited because tomorrow was the start of the U.A sports festival.

The next day:

You joined the girls in the locker room as you got dressed in your gym uniform.

"I'm so excited! We're going to be in national television"! Mina cheers in excitement.

The girls agree as they continued to talk about how presentable they wanted to look, not only they're physical appearance but to show off they're outstanding quirks.

"What about you y/n how do you feel about the sports festival". Momo asks.

"I'm pretty excited, I can't wait to finally use my quirk and show it off to the pro hero's"! You answered.

"Us too"! The girls agreed.

"Well good luck guys, and hopefully one of us gets into top 3". You cheered as you were getting ready to leave.

"YEAH"! They all yelled giggling.

Leaving the locker room with Mina you guys entered the waiting room to see todoroki saying something to midoriya.

"We're not here to make friends, I'm gonna make sure to beat you". (I don't remember wtf he said and I'm too lazy to check, but I think I got it right)

"Yeah same". Izuku replies with a confident face.

"Woah, what's with all the tension". Mina whispered .

"No clue". You answered.

Heading over to the tables you, momo, jirou, and Mina tried to keep a conversation going about things you loved so you all could shake off the nervous feeling you had.

Thinking back to trading with bakugou, you were scared your emotions would go wild and you would hurt another classmate, you didn't want that.

As the completion began midnight asked that the person with the highest rank score in the entrance exam was asked to speak.

Not to anyone's surprise it was bakugou and what he said next wasn't a surprise either.

"I just wanted to say, I'm gonna win". He said with a monotone voice.

"Of course he would say that". The class said simultaneously.

"All right then, to start today off we will have a race, not only to show your speed but show us how you can use your quirk to your advantage, and with that LET THE FESTIVAL BEGIN". And just like that every single first year was rushing towards the entrance.

This chapter is so short omg. Still have writers block so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a little boring lol.