18

A/n: let's pretend gran Torino doesn't exist ok.

You woke up the next morning feeling excited. Today was the day you got to visit your internships. You couldn't hide you anticipation while walking to school with Mina.

"Who do you wanna intern with"? You asked her.

"Oh I don't know yet, I'll definitely have my choice figured out when I see my options". Mina replied.

"Yeah me too". You both made it to the gate of U.A and headed to your classes.

"All right class". Aizawa started to announce to the class about the internships.

"Here is a list of how many hero's wanted to intern with you per student based on the sports festival, I'll be handing out a paper where you can submit which one you will be selecting". He walked around the class handing the papers while your eyes were skimming the board to find your name.

Not that it was a surprise but a lot of heroes wanted you to come with them. Looking at the paper Aizawa had handed you, your eyes noticed a familiar name, 'sir night eye' in middle school you had an all might fan girl phase, you were just like how izuku is now. Although you wanted to forget about those days, joining the hero agency of your idols former sidekick would be dope.

After submitting all your papers you headed over to Katsuki to see what hero agency he joined.

"Hey bakugou, I saw your name on the board and a lot of hero's wanted you to join them, I mean it's no surprise you did win first place, so who did you choose"? You asked curiously.

"Best jeanist". Be bluntly replied.

"Woah, isn't he the number 5 hero currently that is so cool, well I'm joining 'sir night eyes' agency-". Before you could finish, izuku cut you off.

"WAIT you too y/n? I got into his agency too"! His eyes were gleaming with excitement. Bakugou's were full of rage, and jealousy?

"Wait really? That's awesome"you replied.

"Wait, you and this nerd are going to be in an agency, together"? Bakugou asked with hate in his voice.

"Yeah and what of it". You snapped.

"If anything happens to y/n because you're weak, I'll kill you". He said looking dead into Ikuu's eyes before walking away.

"That was weird....". You said, confused about katsukis actions.

"Agreed". Izuku replied.

"All right everyone settle down, today you guys are going to meet some pretty important students". Aizawa got the class to settle down a bit.

"They are known as U.A's big three, come in". With that three students came walking in.

"Go ahead and introduce yourselves". Aizawa told them.

"good morning everyone, I'm nejire hado, I'm a third year and these two are Tamaki amajiki and, mirio". The girl pointed to two boys besides her.

A blond and an elf looking boy.

The blondie tried to crack a joke, but instead made it very awkward.

He then introduced himself and told us today we will be fighting him.

"Wait all of us against just you"? You asked.

"Yup". He replied with a big smile.

"You can't be that cocky can you". Bakugou said.

"Your one to talk jackass". You replied.

"What the-". Before he could say anything to you Aizawa told everyone to go change into their hero costumes and head to the training grounds.