19

You hated hospitals, they made you sick to the stomach. Definitely give you flashbacks to when Aizawa saved you. You were stuck in a hospital room for half a year. You felt like a trapped lab rag, it was horrible. Nobody knew who you were, all your identification was burned in your home, your parents bodies were found years later, your house was located far from the city and nobody lived there, until one day a young man was jogging past a hill and spotted the broken building and notified the police.

DNA samples were taken and they matched. The worst part was, you couldn't even identify your parents bodies because you didn't remember how they looked. That feeling shattered your heart.

"Hey y/n"! Bakugou was trying to gain your attention while your daydream was dancing off.

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking about things". You said fixing your posture on the bed.

"I was speaking to you the whole time what the hell happened today"?! He was concerned, and worried. There was a bit of fear in his eyes, fear of if something worse could have happened.

"Me and izuku ran into a villian today whil working our patrols and iida was hurt and almost died, so we helped him, but please, don't worry, shoto came in time and helped us, plus thanks to my quirk I was able to heal my self". You explained trying to wash away his worries. But that didn't work.

"But what if it was too soon huh? What if you were dehydrated? Do you understand that you could've died"?! He was terrified at the thought of that.

You locked eyes with him, realization hit, bakugou genuinely cares about you.

Looking down at your knees while you layer in the bed you clenctch the blanket.

"Sorry". You whispered faintly.

'Why the hell would I need to apologize, it's not like I asked to be killed or run into danger'

"Don't apologize I know it's not your fault, I was just scared ok". He sighed, he didn't mean to make you feel guilty.

Looking up at him you smiled, tears were threatening to spill. You were glad he came to comfort you. Before he arrived Aizawa came but had to leave because nezu needed him to help with some work.

"Hey bakugou, thanks-". Before you could finish, he did something you never thought you would live to experience.

He leaned on and gave you a hug, it's was warm and kind. His arms tighten around your body as he shares his warmth with you, you feel safe in his arms.

"It's okay, just let it out". He whispered in your ear calmly.

The lump in your throat you were holding back this whole time was set free, tears were flowing out of your eyes.

"I was scared, I thought I was gonna die, alone". You said in between sobs while tightening your arms around him.

"It's okay now, your not alone anymore, I'm here now, I'll make sure you'll never feel that feeling again". His raspy yet calming voice continued to reassure you.

"But I'm gonna kill deku for making you cry". He said immediately after.

This made you laugh a little. "God shut up, it wasn't his fault". You said wiping your tears and calming you shaky breath.

Even though your smile was small, it meant everything to bakugou to keep it on your face.

He grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

"So what's your favorite show"? He asked while  switching between Channels.

*insert favorite show*