6

Waking up the next morning to rays of sunlight peeking through your curtains, you were thankful that your nightmare never came back.

Maybe it's a good omen.

I am safe. They're not coming back. I'm-

"Y/n"! Aizawa said while knocking your door.

"Hurry up and get ready, I'm leaving"

You checked your phone and realized you were late.

"Crap"! You didn't even get to brush your hair properly or fix how your uniform looked.

Your phone was buzzing off the hook, glancing at it you see that Mina was blowing up your phone.

You forgot you guys had to walk together. You looked like a crazy mess

"Shit, she's definitely gonna laugh at how I look," you said aloud.

Dashing out your room and down the stairs you quickly put your shoes on and walked out.

Explaining to Mina how you slept in while you guys walked to school, she tried her best to make sure you didn't look like a hobo.

Arriving at school, you and Mina walked past the gate and made your way inside.

(Get you a friend who will be late with you)

Entering the huge classroom doors, you noticed Aizawa wasn't even here yet.

How does his tardiness still manage to surprise you.

Heading to your seat you looked over at bakugou.

"Good morning bakugou"! You said, everyone in class noticed too and a few had they're jaws open.

Surprised that someone would talk to him so casually with the personality he had.

"Why are you always late, idiot? And you look homeless" he said.

"No good morning back huh? Well I overslept if you must know, I live with Aizawa so it has become a habit. I guess I got the whole hobo look from him" replying, you realized you just exposed your living situation out loud.

"Aizawa"? He asked.

Crap.

"Uh- um you see he's my dad" you lied.

Everyone in class was too consumed in their own conversations to listen to what you have said. Thank god.

"You guys don't even look alike, Aizawa doesn't even look like the type to have kids- Whatever I don't care". He said, knowing you were lying but decided not to pry into your private life just yet.

That was close "I need to learn to keep my mouth shut" you said to yourself.

Sitting down you turned around to izuku and had a small conversation with him before class started. He's a huge all night fan so that was really all he talked about. You didn't mind though.

Aizawa finally arrived and explained the plan for today. Choosing a class rep. Not something that was one of your interests. Your social anxiety wasn't well with public speaking and making quick decisions under mass pressure. You enjoyed talking with a small group of people that you were comfortable with.

Leadership skills? Non existent. Middle school was pretty boring; you didn't really have friends so those skills never grew.

It was time to vote for the class reps. Midorya, iida, and yaomomo had the most potential at being leaders. You remembered that during the training exercise yaomomo was very observant and calm under pressure.