7

"When can I see mommy and Daddy"? You asked the boy next to you.

"Master said soon" he said with a low voice. He continued to scratch his neck vigorously.

"She still doesn't know huh" a man covered in scars was whispering to a mask man.
—--——————————--//———————————-

Waking up the next morning, your head felt it was going to explode.

That dream....

Those memories. You had always tried to forget, but they kept haunting you.

There were many nights you wouldn't get any sleep terrified you would relive your worst night mare.

You don't remember your parents. They're faces nor their voices. You wish that you could say you missed them.... but you couldn't.

No memories were made with them because they're dead.

Shaking your head, you tried to focus on the good memories you've made since living with Aizawa. Meeting new friends, finally being able to laugh out loud and feel the comfort of home, having a father figure.

*buzzz* *bzzz*

Quickly coming back to reality you glazed over to your phone.

Mina💞
Try not to be late today y/n you don't want it to turn into a permanent habit.

You:
Kk

Your head was still pounding from waking up. So you ran downstairs after getting ready to get some pain killers, you also packed a bottle of water to stay hydrated just in case you needed to use your quirk again.

Mina was already outside your house.

"Moring y/n! You look better today" she said giggling a little.

"Definitely I looked really rough yesterday not gonna lie" you replied chuckling.

Today though you were excited. The class was going to take a trip to the USJ, none of the kids knew that though, only you.

Perks of living with Aizawa.

Arriving at school you and Mina headed to your assigned seats.

Aizawa wasn't here, as usual, so you put your headphones in and listened to some music. Unknowingly you started to sing aloud to yourself, unaware the whole class was amazed with your voice. They could hear your emotions spilling out with each lyric you recited.

Something hit your head.

Looking up from your phone, unplugging one ear. It was bakugou.

"Hey, idiot, you were singing out loud, shut up".

"You need to come up with a new nickname, idot is getting old, and don't tell me to shut up" you replied rolling your eyes at him.

"Fine I'll call you shit face, you always look like you were resurrected from the dead''. He snapped back.

"At least I don't look AND act like an angry Pomeranian, with that messy ass hair you always come to school with. Sweaty boy"! You yelled back.