16

With no hesitation uraraka came at you with unbelievable speed.

'Did she use her quirk on herself'?

'Maybe I should try something in that context'.

You already knew this fight was to your advantage. Her quirk gave her the ability to control gravity, but you control water, it is not like she just made you water float, you are basically already doing that.

Getting ready you made mini cannons above yourself and started shooting balls of ice. She managed to doge some of them, but still got hit.

"Woah y/n, you're really strong". Uraraka said, trying to get up from the blast.

"Yeah I know". You replied with a slight smirk.

You were excited, this was a side of yourself you weren't familiar with, your adrenaline was rushing, you wanted more, a bigger challenge.

"Get up". You demanded, your eyes almost looked like they were glowing red through the smoke.

"Uh y/n....."? Uraraka was confused, were you always like this?

Without giving it a second thought your body started to levitate a little bit, you created another water canon, instead of sending ice chunks you blasted a high pressure water geyser at her.

The crowd almost fell silent, uraraka as screams were echoing in the stadium.

Aizawa wasn't thrilled watching this.

"Y/N HAS GOT SOME SERIOUS POWER WOW". Present mics broke the silence.

"Seriously, I thought I was going to get a serious fi-". Before you could finish your sentence something hard fell on your head causing you to fall on your knees.

"What was that y/n? We're gonna say something". Uraraka was up and smiling, there was a fire in her eyes too, she clearly didn't want to lose.

"While you were being a cocky bitch, I was able to gather some of your ice chunks and send your attack back at you". She explained how she was able to get a hit on you.

"HAHA THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT". You felt like you were having a sugar rush.

'Who knew fighting and aspiring to win would be this fun'.

"But sadly this match has come to end, you have met your end, thank you for this exhilarating fight". Your voice ran cold, there was a slight hint of terror in uraraka's eyes.

"Don't get full of yourself". Uraraka said.

You started to create multiple creatures with your water.

"I had an advantage from the beginning, you can't control the gravity of my water but of my ice, right? Good like tryna dodge these water spheres love". You made multiple water harpoons, so much so you both knew she couldn't doge if she wanted too.

With a large heartless smile in your face you sent them flying at her.

There was smoke and chunks everywhere, she didn't scream this time. The stadium was almost destroyed.

"This was fun...y/n". Uraraka managed to say before she passed out, she was out of bounce.

"Y/N HAS WON THIS ROUND". Midnight applauded you.

Walking over to uraraka, you felt a little bad, so you healed her small injuries with your quirk while waiting for the med team to come.

Walking back to the bleachers, you didn't miss the expression on your classmates faces.

Terror but admiration.

"Woah y/n, we did not expect you to be that powerful, you're so manly"! Kirishima said, a little too excited.