13

A/n: I am not proud of this chapter😭 but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging. I started this game called genish impact and Omg I'm obsessed, I literally forgot to upload a chapter bc of it lmao.

"God damn his house is far, I probably should've taken the bus or something".  You said to yourself as you  to your destination.
traveled

"Maybe I should buy myself a skateboard"? You were thinking to yourself. It wasn't extremely far but it was a tall hike. It felt like the day you guys went hiking.

"Never mind, skate boarding up a hill is pure hell". You remind yourself.

As you were complaining all the way to his home, you finally made it. The gates were so huge. You just looked up at it in awe.

"Wow". You said surprisingly causally.

Looking to the left there was a buzzer with a microphone on it, you rang it.

"Who is it"?! That was bakugou yelling from inside.

"It's me idiot, who else would you have invited to your house"? You asked annoyed from all the waking.

"SHUT UP". He yelled.

"YOU SHUT UP AND OPEN THE GATES MORON". You yelled back.

You stepped back as the gates were opening. His house was breathtaking. It almost reminded you of a palace.

Making your way to the front door, bakugou opens the door. Right besides his feet there were two beautiful dogs that ran straight towards you.

A little terrified you jumped, they were cute but huge.

"You have dogs"? You asked in shock.

"Yes and what of it"? He replied.

"Nothing you just didn't seem like the animal type of person is all". You said as you started to play with them.

"Whatever, just come inside, I was in the middle of making my food". He said walking back inside.

"Aweeeee you made dinner for our dateeee"? You said in a mocking voice.

"It's not a date dumbass, and because you said that your not getting shit". He replied.

"Whatever your cooking probably sucks". You said crossing your arms and looking away while following him inside.

"SUCKS- yours probably sucks, do you even know how to cook"? He asked as you guys made it towards his kitchen.

Before you could answer you took a second to let the aroma of food suffocate your nose. It smelled amazing, "maybe he can cook". You said to yourself.

"Hello! Answer my question idiot". He said demandingly.

"Huh- what was it"? You asked since you zoned out.

"Doesnt matter im a better cook than you". He said.

"No, I'll actually let you know my father was a great chief, so technically it's in my DNA". You blurted, not realizing you just confirmed your lie abt Aizawa being your dad.

"Mr.Aizawa can cook"? He asked curiously.

"Uh- yeah, aha he's really good at it". You replied trying to sound casual. In reality he wasn't, he was too lazy for that anyways, that's why you always made the food. You weren't complaining though.

"Sure". He said as he filled his bowl.

"Hurry up and eat so we can go train". He said quickly changing the subject.