10

A/N: happy New Years besties🥳 I love you all and hopefully 2021 is full of new blessings for all of you💞

Fast forward to the weekend before the sports festival.

//Saturday// 9am:

It's been a week since the USJ incident. You haven't left the house since.  U.A's director decided to take a break and give people time to heal physically and mentally.

Mentally, you needed it. Aizawa had advised you to stay home also, it's not like you wanted to leave. You acted like you were fine but deep down, you terrified, "what if they come? What if this time they actually take me back".

Those thoughts always flooded you head. The past never dies.

Getting up from your bed, your arms felt sore.

"I think I may have slept wrong". You said getting up and stretching.

Since it's the weekend you decided to take another one of your daily bubble baths to relax your mind.

(I have an obsession too that's why I'm always writing them😅)

Looking at your candles you used the Caramel scented one. Lighting it up, the aroma filled the room, without fail the first person to pop up in your head was bakugou.

Your cheeks flushed red.

"No, no, no". You said to yourself flustered.

"He's a meanie and an ass, how could I possibly fall for him, huh? let alone like him, haha I'm just crazy! Maybe if I hop in the bath I'll forget".  Boy were you wrong. Your imagination was starting to run wild while you were trying to just bathe peacefully.

Hiding your face in the bubbles you tried your hardest to stop thinking about him.

"Bakugou? Who's that? Never heard of him haha". You kept telling yourself aloud while laughing like a maniac.

Aizawa walked past your room completely confused but walked away because he didn't want to embarrass you.

Then your mind rewinded to when he bought you that toy, and when he saved you in training, and when he helped you in the cafeteria.

"Ok I get it he saved me multiple times".  You said aloud.

"But it shouldn't mean anything as silly as feelings, we're just friends, yup just friends haha nothing more, let me burn out those dumb candles". You said ,walking up to the sink from your bath.

Staring down at tiny flames you squat down resting your head on the sink countertop. As you watched the flame it looked like a tiny dancer, it sparkled beautifully.

You couldn't bring yourself to burn it.

You sighed

"Bakugou, you jackass, I've got feelings for you now". You whispered to yourself.

Getting up you drained the tub and put on your clothing and gently blew out each candle.

Heading to your room you felt nice and refreshed, but you were still bored, so you decided to watch you favorite tv show (you can imagine whatever you want)

As you were quietly enjoying your show you got a text from your phone. Grabbing it you see that Mina texted you.

"Finally, hopefully she has some plans for today". You said to yourself.

Mina💞
Hey y/n were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us today, we planned on going to the mall, let me know if your free or not :)