OWNERSHIP

HI GUYS-
Vote like and comment!
Thank you all for reading. <33

Hope y'all had a great new year's eve, and I hope you shouted EXPECTO PATRONUMMM!!!

This story is quite long- it took me some time.. Sorry for the delay, anyway it's here!!!

New follower - Maddiethecoolest17 thank you!!

Happy reading!

________________________________

The pain. When she cast the curse on me it felt like a thousand hot knives stabbing into my skin. I would rather die than this.

The pain was excruciating. I couldn't bear a second.

Through my screams, I heard a faint shout. I couldn't understand through the utter soreness of my body.

My body doubled over onto the cold floor, from my sitting position.

But suddenly it stopped.

I lied there, thank God the pain had stopped. I was breathless and confused.

It had only lasted no longer than a couple of seconds...but those were the worst couple of seconds of my life.

I lied on the floor, sinking into the cold tiles, desperate for something to cool me down.

A wand flew over past my head. The shouting became louder and more apparent to my mind.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING PANSY?" Draco screamed.

Draco?

I tilted my head to the side slightly to see who was there. I couldn't even move my head properly. I felt too weak.

Through my blurred vision, Draco pushed Pansy to the floor, her nervous giggles stopping.

"Draco come on," she smiled, "It was only a couple of seconds. And I know what you did to her in this bathroom a couple of days ago," She snickered.

He threw his hands onto his head in anger. He lunged against her and roared into his ear, forcing her back with his hands.

"If you ever do anything like this again to her, I will fucking kill you. You know what my father does, Pansy. Do you want to die?"

Her smile faded quickly. She instantly looked worried.

"If you want, I can get him right now."

"No please Draco. I won't do anything, please just leave me alone!"

"If you say anything about her, or in fact just about me, you won't be going home to your parents this Christmas." He bellowed.

I closed my eyes to avoid the pain of his voice. I weakly began to go into a painful cry. It was small. But loud enough.

He heard my cry dissipate.

I couldn't help but think...what does his father do?

"Out. Now." He shouted.

She jumped at his command. Pansy left anyway, despite her dressing down, with a skip in her step.

I laid on the floor, with my hands on the tiles to the next of me. My hair slightly covered my eyes, so my vision was now even more impaired.

Draco sighed loudly, walking over to me. I didn't have much an idea of what was going on.

He slowly kneeled downwards, onto the floor. He took his hands and flicked my hair over behind my ears.