TRUST

HI ALLLL!!!!

• THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, ADULT HUMOUR, AND SEXUAL SCENES.
I worked hard on the chapter, so feel free to give it a couple of votes <3333
New followers : forssppaamm12345 fienevhelmond TYSMMMM!!!
HAPPY READING!!!
(more info at the end if the story.)
_______________________________

I looked deeply into Flynn's eyes. I can't believe we have come this far, considering we have only known each other for literally 3 days.

"Baby, you don't know how long I've been waiting to see you," Flynn whispered.

"I know. Something happened...I can't.." I began to break down. No. I can't cry now. But it was too late.

"What's the matter? Did someone hurt you?"

"No. It's okay, I just got stressed out earlier," I lied. I can't burden him with any trouble now. Malfoy would kill me if I said anything.

I can't believe I did that to Malfoy. I can't think about him right now. How could he force me to do that to him? I mean he didn't say anything, but by those eyes...those daring eyes...I just couldn't say no.

I turned my worry and pain into anger. How dare he call me a bitch. How dare he leave. Why would he force me? Why does he treat me like this?

Those thoughts bounced through my mind for a couple of seconds, until I realised they weren't going to go away unless I was distracted. I have to feel something. There's only anger in my body. How can I get rid of it?

My eyes darted to Flynn's again. He looked so concerned. He cares about me, for the most part. So, why would I want him to leave?

I took my hand to his face and kissed him passionately.

Flynn drew away after a couple of seconds.

"You don't seem okay, Jennifer. You look stressed. We don't have to do this." Flynn said.

His head angled at me, concerned at my change in wanting to do this.

"Flynn, I'm okay," I reassured him.

Maybe it was fast, maybe it was too much. Maybe I'm better off without men. But I couldn't think about those things now. What should I do...

"Now fuck me," I commanded. I had to divert him somehow.

When I said this, Flynn raised his eyebrows and grinned.

"Only if you ask nicely," He chuckled.

"Baby, " I teased, "Please."

Flynn grabbed my waist and pulled me into a warm embrace. He scanned my body from my neck down to my skirt showing my bare legs, with my high knee socks. He took his hands to my face and kissed me passionately.

"You're stunning, Jennifer," Flynn grumbled.

Those words sent shivers down my spine. He truly cares about me.

Flynn dragged his hands down to my waist. His hands practically surrounded me. He gave me a smirk at me and I looked back at him confused.
He grabbed my hand and took me to the side of the king-size bed. He pushed me onto the bed causing me to tumble backwards. I laughed slightly at him.
I sat up and moved to the edge of the bed by the side, with my legs supporting the rest of my weight. I looked up at Flynn, towering over me.

I mean he was 6, 3.

Flynn rested his hands against my thighs, causing them to buckle. I slowly supported myself, and then I glanced at Flynn, now slowly making his way to my legs. He eventually was kneeling in between my thighs.