ACCEPTANCE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLYNN

What?

-Woah.

His hand was on her leg. She leaned in, whispering.

His disgusting smirk on his devilish face.

No wonder they sit at the back of the class. Funny thing is, I was probably the only one who noticed out of everybody.

How could something like this make me that upset?

I turned around before I could witness anything else.

"Professor Snape, may I go to the bathroom?"

Snape nodded, without batting an eyelash.

I looked back over my shoulder.

She seemed hot and bothered, pacing to get out of the room.

I looked back at Draco.

His face was stern.

Probably practising for their next 'fuck' session.

________________________________________________________________________________

JENNIFER

Cold. Something cold.

I ran to the girls' bathroom and I placed my hands on the sink. I turned the tap quickly, and the water started to rush out. It bounced off the sink and went on my jumper and down my skirt.

I don't care.

I looked up at my reflection. As soon as I recognised my heavy eyes and rosy cheeks, I remembered instantly what happened here. I couldn't let that happen again. 

Was Flynn right? Was Draco the 'bad' guy here? Surely not.

I looked at my watch and glanced back at the door.

He's probably going to try and follow me. That's the last thing I need.

There were only fifteen minutes left of the lesson so I just sat there, practising basic spells I did at Beauxbatons in my first couple of years. I miss the lack of drama there. I sat in the corner of the bathroom for about ten minutes, but I heard Moaning Myrtle getting louder so I decided to leave.

I miss my old boyfriend Damon. He didn't sleep with me straight away, which I didn't mind but it was clear that he liked me for who I was, which Draco does. 

Draco is a good boyfriend, but he needs a couple of tweaks here and there. Or he's just a dick.

I walked down the hallway. I turned right and almost got lost yet again, I looked at the very end of the hallway. Who is that?

Speak of the devil, I saw him. Damon. 

I wanted to speak with him. Why is he here?

I started picking up the pace and I eventually reached him. He was still walking but he didn't see me, or he ignored me.

"Damon?"

He didn't react. Maybe he didn't hear me.

"Excuse me? Damon? Hello?"

He turned around and looked at me. He had a blank expression on his face.

"Why are you here?" 

He again looked at me with that expression on my face as If he didn't know me. But he started to talk.