ASSOCIATION

Happy reading guys :)
Don't forget to vote and comment <3333

New follower - AtiyaSaranNaaz410 thank you each one for following :))
___________________________________

New follower - AtiyaSaranNaaz410 thank you each one for following :))___________________________________

DRACO

It was true. I have been wanting to do this forever. She didn't throw herself at my feet, like any of the girls did. But despite that, I felt I needed this. Needed her. Whether it was the task I had to do, or the burning sensation on arm because my father summoned the death eaters, I ached for this. These feelings weren't fake. They were real. The only real thing in my life at the moment.

I didn't know what I was doing. Whatever was between me and her, it felt wrong for her to be kissing me. I wouldn't know what she could or couldn't handle. Would she be able to keep the secret if I showed her my dark mark? If she found out I was a death eater, I wouldn't be able to cope. I couldn't bear to live. Not like that changes anything.

My thoughts were screaming at me inside my head. Stop. Just stop.

My eyes opened and darted to hers. She truly was a sight for sore eyes. I kept her against the wall, leaving no space between us. I pressed my weight onto hers, forcing her breasts to push into me. I groaned lightly, leaving kisses down her neck. I needed to stop...

As my lips travelled to her chest, she let out a loud moan.

...but I couldn't stop.

"Shhh..." I laughed quietly.

"No, Draco. Why won't you let me moan?" She giggled, her hands massaging the nape of my neck.

I rolled my eyes.

"You'll do that when I tell you to."

Her reaction was pleasing to me. It was if she was held back, desperate for me. I knew I had this effect on her.

"Hands," I ordered.

I pulled away from her, leaving a confused look on her face. Fuck, she was so naive. God, how I would change that. I knew if I would carry on with this, she would probably become afraid of me. I couldn't change who I was.

I cleared my throat.

"Give me your hands."

___________________________________

JENNIFER

"W-what are you going to do?" I said, my smile fading.

His large masculine body walked over to the door, slamming it shut. I jumped at the loud noise, catching his attention.

He walked over to me, his shirt clinging to his body.