TRAP

Sorry I haven't updated in ages.
Anyway, like vote comment etc <3333
I love you all.
~

An owl tapped at the window beside me. Joslyn's face was covered with streaks of her blonde hair.

I got up slowly, tired from the night before. I realised that I can only feel guilt when I'm awake. I can't stop this feeling.

I can't believe I let Draco stand there...

Yet that feeling diverted when I looked at the letter placed in the owl's beak. I creaked open the window and I took the small letter, no bigger than my hand.

I read it carefully.

~

Dear Jenny,

Come to the Ravenclaw Party tonight. Spread the word around. I'll be outside the Slytherin portrait at 6.

Wrap up, the muggles are saying it might snow tonight.

Flynn. xx

~

I placed the paper next to me. The guilt. Over and over in my head. I can never tell him what happened. He will be distraught.

"Joslyn," I said quietly, looking out of the window.

She groaned slightly and turned to face the other side. She was still asleep.

As she turned around, I rolled my eyes. I yawned in fatigue, last night was tiring- oh. Last night.

The thoughts bounced around my head, and I began to feel a burning sensation in my stomach. I couldn't live with this.

As Joslyn wasn't facing me, I seized this opportunity to change. I was running late for school.

I put on my bra and shirt. I couldn't help but walk to the mirror.

I saw a girl, looking rather sad. Despite all the hickeys on her body, she seemed like she was just...existing.

I walked away and back to the bed. I put on my dressing robe and ran to Joslyn.

"Joslyn.." I said, shaking her slightly.

"Five more minutes..." She groaned, with a slight drop of drool escaping her mouth.

I giggled slightly.

"Oh my God. Joslyn! We missed first lesson!" I shouted, acting surprised.

She got up in a rush. She ran over to her dresser and started combing her hair. She then ran into the bathroom to put her clothes on.

As she got dressed, she sat on the bed. She was panting with stress.

"Okay, what do we have for first lesson?" She shrieked in alarm.

I took off my dressing robe and put my coat on.

I walked up to her slowly.

"It's not even breakfast yet." I chuckled.

I tried to flee from the room, but she ran after me screaming. I was laughing so much I didn't know where I could go to escape her.

I grabbed my bag whilst running. I ran down to the common room, feeling her angry presence running after me.