INTEGRATION

(listen to this song at the end- trust me)
Happy reading!!!
Love you all.<333
New follower = shoutout :))))

_________________________________

"What was Draco doing behind you?" Flynn said. He sounded angry.

"I- I passed him, Flynn. We just spoke to each other," I said quietly.

His hand gripped around mine strongly.

As he sighed, I looked behind us. Draco was still following us. Flynn's pace began to quicken.

"I was talking to Joslyn about the party, Flynn. And I didn't know he overheard me," I mentioned.

Flynn began to walk even faster.

"So this is what's going to happen? You can't keep a secret?"

"Flynn I-"

"-Excuse me," Draco said, walking past us. I saw a slight smirk across his lips, which only made Flynn angrier.

"Look here, Draco."

Flynn ran up to Draco and stopped in his tracks. He blocked him from walking forwards, so Draco just stood there, crossing his arms.

I stood anxiously by the two of them, the tension rising dramatically.

"Flynn. Let's go," I said quietly.

He glanced at me then returned his head to Draco.

"Leave her alone," He muttered.

Draco took a deep sigh and let it out.

"Relax, the party started 15 minutes ago," He grinned. He barged past Flynn, leaving him an angry wreck.

I placed my hand on Flynn's shoulder.

"Flynn we should-"

"-Let's just go."

He walked back to his fast pace, slightly ahead of me.

~

We arrived at the Ravenclaw portrait, with a person outside, guarding it.

"Can we go in?" Flynn asked, sounding annoyed.

"Hmm..." The young boy stood, looking up at us.

"We're with Cho," He sighed.

"Ah yes, okay," The boy said calmly. He stood to the side and let us through.

As we walked into the room, I was so surprised. There were loads of people packed in the common room, and the music was playing so loud that I almost felt my chest thumping. The lights were dim, so you could see everyone, but not their faces. There were also rainbow strobe lights which made me feel slightly dizzy, but they slowed down after a bit.

"FLYNN! JENNIFER!" Somebody screamed.

We both looked up to our right. Cedric was with Cho up on the balcony, near the dorms.

I waved up to them, smiling. Flynn walked over and we started walking up the stairs.

I walked in front of him, desperate to get up the stairs.

But I stopped. I turned to look at him.

"Look, Flynn, I'm sorry. He overheard when I spoke to you, I even whispered it," I said.

He looked down.

I walked slowly down to him, my arms embracing around him.

"You look really nice," I said.