Thirty Six: Two Years Later

Chapter Thirty Six: Two Years Later

I sighed as I put C.C junior to sleep, C.C was gone out with Bret and Bobby.

A lot has happened in two years, me and C.C now have our own house (But the guys always pass out here, even Crüe) C.C told me about his cocaine addiction but I shrug it off because he don't -and never has- listened to me.

Lucid and Bobby are now dating seriously, and I am wondering if or when he is going to propose.

I heard the doorbell ring and I got up to answer it "Hello.''

He handed me the mail, I smiled and closed the door, I walked into the kitchen and put it down, I got a water and noticed a magazine fell out I picked it up.

The headline stopped me.

"Poison to come out with new songs, better then ever..." I grin seeing C.C on the cover smiling.

I heard the door open and "I'm home!'' I ran too the door and jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"Woah! Someone is happy to see me" C.C joked, and kissed me, putting his arms round me so I don't fall.

I smiled "Babe check out the new cover for the magazine" I said, and he grabbed it from my hand, seeing the cover he let go of me and I dropped to the floor "C.C!'' I said, he smiled "Sorry.''

He helped me up and sat in the recliner setting me in his lap.

He opened the magazine "Poison new CD Flesh and Blood they claim will be rad, their new songs will be even better" he read, and chuckled "C.C claims to make guitar solos better.''

I rolled my eyes and read "New songs, Life Goes On, Something to Believe In, Unskinny Bop?'' I asked, he shrugged me off.

After reading he put the magazine to the side, and cuddles his head into my neck, I put my head in his hair.

''Mom!'' We were interrupted.

I looked at Sam, she is now eight, and saw her running to us, she sat in my lap as Rikki and Bret came down the stairs laughing, I sighed "What did you do?''

Sam frowned "Uncle Bret and Uncle Rikki are being mean" she looked at C.C "Get them daddy.''

C.C grinned and got up, I sat back down in his chair and watched as he picked her up and in his arms "Okay....here Rikki'' he said, and handed her to him, I laughed as she pouted at C.C.

'Not fair!'' She yelled and ran from the two men.

I giggled, he turned took me and took his jacket off finally leaving him in a black shirt he had me cut the sleeves out of.

I sighed as he came closer, and leaned down....

''No way, dude, I think it would be better if we-" Nikki stopped, C.C made a face as I laughed.

"Dude, why did ya sto-" Vince asked, then smiled.

"Hi love birds!'' Tommy yelled, throwing himself on our couch, Mick came in rolling his eyes smiling.

C.C sighed "Not trying to be rude, but what are you guys doing here?'' He asked, let's just say its been a long, long, long time since we have had time to ourselves. Just us.