Chapter Seven: Falling For ....No One

Chapter Seven : Falling for....No One

I rolled over and smashed into something very hard "Ouch" I said, rubbing my head, I heard a chuckle.

"Hi."

I shot up and looked over at Rikki "What am I doing here?" I asked.

He smiled "You rolled off the couch with a loud crash so I let you sleep on my bed" he said, I smiled.

"Thanks, me and the couch weren't getting along good" I joked.

He laughed, and we walked into the living room where everyone was, by everyone I mean Bobby, Bret, and Mick the others were possibly passed out.

As I was about to say something, a knock sounded on the door, Rikki went to it and a picture was stuck in his face "Excuse me have you seen this girl, she has been missing and my best friend is lost" as the voice kept babbling on I recognized that voice.

I appeared behind Rikki "Lucid" I asked she stopped and looked at me.

"Parker!" She squealed, dropping the picture, she ran into me we landed with a thud on the floor.

"Oh my god! Parker! Where the haydes have you been?" She kept rambling all I saw was her black hair in my face.

"I'll answer Lucid, but now get off me."

"Sorry" she said, and got off me Rikki helped up, and who she saw before her, her eyes went wide, and mouth hung open.

"Oh my God. Poison" she said, her brown eyes closed as she fainted.

Bret caught her, I think she would've died, he looked at me "How do you know her?"

I smiled "Best friend since we were fourteen, sorry she is totally a huge Poison, Motley Crüe fan like myself."

He nodded ''What do I do?" He asked.

"On the couch dumbass" Bobby said.

C.C. came out of the hall that led to his and the others bedroom yawning "What's going on?" He asked, I laughed his hair looked like a birds nest or a beehive.

I laughed so hard I was leaning on Rikki.

C.C growled and looked at me "Shut up Parky."

I smiled "Make me" he grinned, shouldn't of said that.

Somehow during WWII with C.C. ,Rikki ,and Bobby I ended up tied to a chair while Bobby went to find duck tape.

"You know if she wakes up and finds me like this she will end up fighting you all right?" I asked.

C.C. shrugged "A risk we will take" he said, Bobby came back with the duck tape, well shit.

C.C. duck taped my mouth "There nice and quiet for once" I kicked his legs with my free feet.

"Tie up her legs" Vince suggested, my eyes went wide, shit are they planning on torturing me?

When C.C was through he kissed my forehead "There ya go hot stuff."

I gave him a glare that said 'When you untie me I am going to kick your ass.'

He gulped "Can we leave her tied up?"

They all laughed and a few minutes later Lucid came to, she groaned "Where am I?"

She saw me tied up, and gasped "Parker-" Nikki came into her view "Stay calm miss..."

"Why the hell is my best friend tied up?!" She asked, and swung her arm at him, I rolled my eyes as Bobby caught her hand, her face turned bright red, I wanted to smirk but it hurt to try cough C.C's duck tape cough.

Lucid had the biggest crush on Bobby Dall ever, I wanted to laugh but couldn't again thank you Mr. DeVille.

Speak of the devil he shall appear, he stood beside me, leaning his elbow on my head, ow.

"We are just playing around, see Parker is okay she lives with us now."

As he said that, he tore the duck tape off my mouth.

"Ouch! Asshole!" I yelled, and wanted to bite him, he chuckled.

"Love you too baby."

Lucid's eyes got wide "Oh man, Parker are you with the guy you've been drooling over ever since the Cry Tough Video?"

My face got red as the guys laugh "Thank you 'Mrs Bobby Dall'" I said sarcastically

It was her turn to her face to go red, C.C chuckled "Does Parky have a crush."

"Not anymore."

He put a hand to his chest it mock hurt.

Rikki and him got to work untying me, and Lucid ran to me hugging me, her chunky bracelets digging into my back.

"Oh my I have been worried sick, your dad acts like he don't care, your mom is crying, and your room is wrecked, don't ask I snuck in to see if your dad had you tied up somewhere."

I laughed "Luc, I'm okay I have been living with these idiots" I said gesturing to the ones drinking, the ones watching TV and C.C. giving me a smirk and kissy faces along with Tommy.

She smiled "I've missed you, oh my God Parker explain to me just what happened."

After explaining everything and hanging out with the guys, Lucid gave me a piece of paper with her number "Need anything here is my number, and I will be back" she said warningly.

Bobby smiled "I can live with that" he said, and took her hand and kissed it, I think she almost had a heart attack.

She turned red "Um, bye" she was gone,.

Later on that night I was laying on the couch, and staring up at the ceiling when I heard someone in the kitchen, I got up and went in there.

And saw C.C....

...trying to reach up into a top cabinet...

...where the Jack Daniels is.

I giggled, he turned around and smiled at me "Shut up."

Smiling, I grabbed a chair and placed it in front of the stove so I can stand on it, I reached up into the cabinet and got him the liquor.

He smiled his thanks at me, and helped me down, only I fell on him and he stumbled just a little, he looked down at me and smiled "What are you doing up?" He whispered.

I shrugged "I heard someone in here and came to see what was going on."

He smiled at me "Just wanting some Jack" he said, making me laugh.

I went back to the couch and got comfortable.

C.C. went into his room, I closed my eyes, and felt someone standing over me, I looked up.

"Okay, look I don't feel right with a woman sleeping on the couch, come and sleep on my bed" C.C. said, smiling at me.

"No I'm fine."

That didn't stop him.

He picked me up bride style and toted me into his room, even with my protest, he dropped me on the bed and climbed in beside me.

"How do I know you won't try anything?"

He looked at me "I won't just go to sleep Parker."

Huh first time he ever used my name...