Chapter Two: Kicked out and No Where to go.

Chapter Two: Kicked out and No Where to Go.

As I waited on my parents to get home I couldn't quit thinking about the boys, I went up to my room showered and changed into black sleeping shorts and a black tank top, I covered up my black eye and walked back downstairs.

I watched The Jetson's as my parents walked in the door, I gulped "Hello daddy." he  looked over at me "Where were you? We came home at ten o'clock to check up, you weren't here."

"I was with Lucid."

Truthfully. At first I was then I got knocked out and woke up in a bands house, which was just so great because I knocked out a lead singer and passed out again.

He shook his head "I knew the day would come, the day when you rebelled against us!" He yelled, I just looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"That metal shit you listen to its turned you against us!" He shouted

"How has it turned me?"

"Its the devils music Rachael, its Satan's-" I interrupted him.

"Its Parker not Rachael."

"What did you just say?"

I shrunk back as he hit me and twisted my arm behind my back I ducked around and under his arm and pushed him into the stair case, he slapped me and my mom was yelling for us both to stop, I punched him in the eye, and he kicked my side.

After more arguing, screaming, and my mom yelling he said "Your not my daughter, get out!" He smacked me again, mom yelled after me, as I went out the door crying and I grabbed my purse knowing I was never going to go back there, with my alcoholic dad I'm through with him.

I ran until I couldn't run anymore, holding my cheek.

I ran and sat beside train tracks, holding my arm, I sniffed my life ain't perfect, being abused sucks, I cried, and heard a train coming, I got up and stood in the middle of the tracks.

"You shouldn't even be alive!" My father had said, I am tired of this, I sniffed, and waited, I heard "What the hell" and was plowed into. I waited for death to take me, it never did but I did hear my name.

"Parker say something."

I opened my eyes "Bobby?" I asked, he nodded and got off me "What are you doing?" I asked, he frowned "I should be asking you the same question, I came to get some Cigs, you shouldn't be out here at night" he said, concerned.

I sniffed "Me and my dad fought, he..." I trailed off touching my face. He ran his fingers down my face "Let's get you back to the guys so you can explain."

I shivered, and he gave me his jacket. Yeah coming out here in cotton shorts and a black tank shirt wasn't that smart, I sniffed and he frowned "Why were you waiting for a train?" he asked, I sighed "I'm just ready to let go. With the way my family treats me, the only one I actually care for is my mom." He frowned at me, and was quiet for the rest of the walk.

When we got back to the boys apartment I said "T-t-told you you w-would see m-me again" and felt the room spin as I held my head where my dad had hit me, and passed out.

__Nikki__

"What the hell happened?" Vince shouted, Mick and Rikki caught her as she fell. "She was standing on the train tracks waiting for the train to come, if I hadn't of been there..." Bobby trailed off.

Bret shook his head and cussed, Rikki and Mick put her on the couch, Mick took the jacket off of her and handed Bobby's jacket back to him, and then Mick looked at her arm "Holy-" I zoned him out as we looked at her arm.

Her arm was cut to hell and back, her face was red from a smack from someone, and she was holding her left arm in pain, even sleeping she could possibly feel the pain... who done this? I find them I am going to kill them.

"What all did she say Bobby?" C.C. asked, Bobby shrugged "She mumbled something about being worthless. Her dad, and said her family hates her, so I am assuming her dad did all this by what all she said" he said, and Parker winced in her sleep, I sighed. 

"Abused?" Mick guessed, and Rikki threw a cover over her, I sighed "Shit." Tommy looked like he was in thought "Why would she try to kill herself?" Bobby shrugged "She didn't really say anything, just looked into space clutching her arm."

Vince went over to her and looked at her at carefully. "Its possibly broken" he said, e all looked at him like he was a dumbass and I snorted "Really? Duh Vince have you saw how she is holding it?" I asked, he flipped me off and ignored me then "We need to take her to the hospital."

Bret groaned "Shit, that place gives me the creeps" Rikki smacked his head "Easy, don't you want to find out what's wrong with her?" Bret nodded then said "To the hospital."

Me, Tommy, Mick, and Bobby went. The others stayed behind to wait until we phoned and said what was going on, I sighed and closed my eyes as Bobby drove. When we got to the hospital I got out of the car and went around and helped Tommy hold her when he had a good grip on her I walked in first and to the nurse "We need a doctor, my, uh, sister knocked herself out.

"And how did she do that?" The nurse -Becky- asked, Tommy spoke up  "She wanted to drive my motorcycle, I let her big mistake. I think she broke her arm" he said, We all looked at him surprised he actually had came up with a good story, he shrugged with a "What the hell am I supposed to say?" look.

The nurse bought it anyway "Oh no, right this way" she said and opened the doors for us, we all went in and she led us to a room, Tommy put Parker down on the bed carefully and the nurse started taking her blood pressure and all that.

Me and the guys stood outside the door while the doctor went in, we looked at each other and I signed What the hell happened to her? I mean, why did she try to kill herself? It doesn't make sense she always seems so happy.

The nurse came out what feels like hours later "She will wake up soon, she hit her head pretty hard, her arm is in a cast, and she will heal in no time, the cuts are ... not that deep."

We said thanks, and went to her room to wait. Her brown hair was curled some, and she was breathing which is a good thing, her arm was wrapped in a blue cast and I decided to grab a permanent marker from beside the bed on the counter and write ☆Nikki Sixx☆ the guys followed suit and her cast read Tommy, Bobby Dall is the best, and a simple Mick Mars from Mick.

Bret and Rikki came and wrote on her arm also and stayed awhile, Bret looked like he was dealing with a hangover and Rikki was drumming on the counter with Tommy, which was funny because they we're trying to out do each other.

Everytime a nurse came in she would look at us and try to flirt, forgetting about Parker, except a nice little old woman who attended to Parker so calmly and nice. When a blonde tried flirting with Bret he snapped "Okay, okay fine whatever, just attend to her" he yelled pointing at Parker, she stiffened and glared, but attended to Parker a little roughly, when she left we laughed, as Vince and C.C. came in.

"What are you laughing at?" Vince asked, and Tommy smirked "Bret pissed off a blonde who was flirting with him." C.C. smiled "Could of had a girl Bret, if you weren't so pissed off" he said, and we laughed again.

A nurse came in and cleared her throat "May you boys please step out for a second, we need to...clean her wounds... and check her head" she said, nicely, we nodded then we all stepped out and went to get something to eat.

I sure hope she's okay, there is just something about her that seems sisterly.