Chapter Fifteen: Together Again

I groaned waking up, I walked into the living room and saw Lucid with a black eye on the couch, I sighed and covered her up.

I made pancakes and coffee, and orange juice out for Sammy.

I walked to Sammy's room and shook her awake "Wake up Sam" I said, she was rubbing her eyes with her fist.

"Want to help me wake up Auntie Lucid?" I asked, she giggled.

I took two pots and Sam covered her ears, I bang them together "Rise and Shine! Lucid!" I yelled, she groaned, rolling over and fell off the couch, I laughed with Sam.

"You are so dead Gorener" she said, I shrieked and ran out the door, into the backyard, Luc and Sam right behind me.

Luc tackled me, unaware of our audience.

We heard whistles, we looked next door, and stopped.

"Hey sexy" Bret said, jumping the fence, Luc got off me and she helped me up.

Nikki jumped the fence next I ran to them, and jumped at them, knocking them down, I got two sloppy kisses on the cheek, which I returned.

Sam came over "Mommy who is this?"

"Mommy?" The two asked wide eyed, I rolled my eyes.

"Tommy didn't tell you? I adopted my niece" I said, Nikki smirked.

"Nice to know your still a virgin" I slapped him on the shoulder.

"Nikki Sixx you sure know how to make a girl blush" I said, and Bret picked up Sammy.

"Hi Sam, I'm Bret that is Nikki."

I smiled as Nikki took Sam, I looked at Bret and hugged him.

"He is sad ya know" he said, I looked at him "C.C."

I sighed and sat down on the swing, he sat beside me and we watched Nikki act five with Sam.

"I miss him" I said, he grabbed my hand staring at my ring.

"I never take it off" I said, he smiled "Good to know."

"So, you own a bar now?" He asked, I nodded.

"The Tigers Den, yes."

He grinned "Free drinks.."

"To Mick, Tom done asked" he shook his head, and I put my feet in his lap.

"Tom told us he saw you last night, everyone thought he was high but us and Mick."

I laughed "He did act like he was on something,"

Lucid came out tripping over the steps, she smiled "I'm Okay, just fell on my face" she said, I shook my head, she saw Nikki and smiled.

"Hi."

"Lucid" he said, and smiled and went over to talk to her.

I shook my head, and sighed "Luc, we have to get to the bar" I yelled.

She gave me a pout and sighed "Fine, besides we got to introduce the band."

I smiled "See ya guys" I said, and hugged them and went inside to get changed.

'What if he still likes me?' I thought as I walked down the sidewalk to my bar 'What if he doesn't want to see me?'

'What if he-' Bam!

"Ouch!" I exclaimed, rubbing my head Shit eating door, I opened up the glass door to my bar and went in, Lucid, Perry, Gail, and Donna were laughing.

"You okay?" Donna asked.

Lucid laughed "Where is your mind today, Park?" She asked.

"What did that door ever do to you?" Georgia asked, flipping her hair behind her shoulder.

"Bite me. All of you" I said, Perry -the only guy that works here- took my hand, and opened his mouth, I smacked him.

"You said bite you."

I shot him the bird.

Walking to the stage I saw the band's lead singer and walked up to him "Hello, I'm Parker Gorener, the owner of The Tigers Den."

He shook my hand "Axl Rose" he pointed to the others as he spoke "Our electric guitarist Slash, drummer Steven Adler, bassist Duff McKagan and Rhythm Guitarist Izzy Stradlin'" I shook hand with each one.

"Guns -N- Roses, a pleasure to meet you" I said, feeling their stares on my clothes, I shrugged it off "I will come on stage at eight then introduce, and after a few songs you can have a break" they nodded and I went to put chairs off the table.

Sammy ran up to me "Can I go to the candy store?" She asked, I sighed "Sammy, maybe in a little while I'm-"

"Tommy!" She yelled, and ran up to the six foot tall Sasquatch, who just walked right on in.

I sighed, putting a hand on my hip, as he picked her up "Be ready to be drawn in by her puppy dog eyes Tom."

As I said it, she put the puppy eyes on him "Uncle Tommy" good grief "Can you take me to the candy store?"

"That's up to Parker" he said, they both turned to me with puppy dog eyes, I crossed my arms over my chest trying not to laugh "Aunt Park" he said, I rolled my eyes.

"Tommy, lose my child and this momma bear will-" he held his hands up "No worries."

I heard everyone laugh, as she clung onto Tom, and he stick his tongue out at me "Do it with me" he whispered to her.

"Sammy look!" I said, pointing through the window, when we turned I shot Tom the bird.

He laughed as they went out the door "What was I looking at?" Sammy asked him.

"There was a bird, but you missed it" he chuckled, everyone, including the band setting up, laughed.

I rolled my eyes "Back to work!" I yelled.