Chapter Sixteen: Talk To Me

"So, you know Motley Crüe?" Axl Rose asked, as I gave him a beer, he started to hand me money, I held my hand up "Its on the house, and yes I also know Poison."

He nodded "Who was the kid?" He asked.

I smiled "My niece, her parents died and I adopted her" I said, he frowned.

"I'm sorry."

I waved my hand wiping off the bar "Don't worry about it" I said, as Duff Mckagan came up "Give me some Vodka."

Axl rolled his eyes "Anyway" he said dragging out the 'Y' "How do you know the Crüe?"

As I gave Duff some Vodka I shrugged "Just met them, I guess, its...a bad memory but they took me in for awhile."

He smiled "Nice of them."

"D*mn Duff" he said, I watched as he chugged almost half of his bottle, he grinned "What?"

I shook my head, and Tommy came in with Sam who was carrying a bag full of goodies.

"Mercy! What did ya do rob the people?" I asked, laughing.

Tommy grinned "What can I say, this is my girl" he said, setting her up on the bar.

She smiled, lollipop in her hand.

I smiled "Sam, this is Axl Rose, and Duff McKagan. They are in the band that's playing tonight'' I said, she giggled as Duff let her play with his hair.

I walked into the back room grabbed my purse and a water, as I took my pill a voice said " What the hell are you doing?" I turned to see Tommy.

I bit my lip as he took the pill bottle from me "Hydracodone?" He asked, I bit my lip "Parker this can kill you."

"So, Cocaine can to" it was out before I could stop it, my hands went over my mouth.

He looked down "We didn't mean for you to see it."

I sighed "I'm sorry."

He shrugged "Why do you take it."

I looked down this time "I was in a car wreck six months ago, broke my wrist" I said, showing it to him "The bone didn't ever heal back correctly, but I can still use it and lift stuff, and the Doc there proscribed Hydracodone lortab for me."

He looked at me "You could O.D."

I shook my head "I take one a day" I said, he sighed and gave the bottle back.

"Par, I'm just looking out for you, you know that right?" I nodded, as he gave me his famous bear hug.

"Come on, let's go back out."

"So, how do you know Guns -N- Roses?" I asked.

He shook his head "Well,-"

When we got back to the tables and the stage, and Tom telling me about their run in with G-n-R, I saw Lucid falling on a table.

"Luc!" I said, and ran to her.

"D*mn boots!" She grumbled rubbing her ankle.

I chuckled "You OK?"

"Fine! Let's get this over with."

I smiled "Dork."

She grinned "But I am your Dorky Best Friend" she said, as we laughed going to the counter.

The boys were lined up drinking, and Sam was enjoying the attention, I shook my head grabbing a Sunkist.

I sat on the stool behind the bar "You guys all set?" I asked.

"Hel-" Slash started then looked at Sam "Heck yeah!"

I smiled "Don't worry she hears Lucid cuss all the time" I said, making her smack my shoulder "Talk for yourself, Park."

Duff smiled at me "So, when does the bar open."

"Now!" Georgia exclaimed, turning the sign over to Open.

------------------------------------------------+++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was rad, tonight, during Cheap Trick's 'The Flame' the others walked in, all but C.C.

"Vince! Rikki!" I yelled, they turned and smiled, so did Mick, Bret, Nikki, and Bobby I ran and jumped into their arms.

"I've missed you" I said, holding onto them.

"So have we."

"About that beer.." Mick said, I laughed "On the house, Mars."

We walked to the counter and they spotted Sam "Tom is actually telling the truth" Bobby said, I grinned.

"Hey! I found out Parker was here first, thank you very much, you just didn't believe me."

Vince smiled at me "You still wear it" he said, looking at the ring on my hand.

I nodded "Where is he?" I asked, as Alice Cooper 'Schools Out' blared.

He sighed "He had to do something before he came."

I nodded, and saw it was almost eight "I got to go introduce the band."

I stepped up onto the stage "Hey!" I said, a wild applause filled the room "We have a special performance tonight!" I yelled "Me!"

Suddenly the music to Jailhouse Rock came on, I grinned.

"Warden Threw a Party in the county Jail,
The Prison band was there and they began to wail" I took my hair out of a pony tail, and shook it out earning whistles and claps "The band was Jumpin' and the joint began to swing,
You should've heard them knocked-out, jailbirds sings"
I went up to the edge of the stage "Let's rock: everybody let's rock, everybody in the whole cell block,
Was dancin' to the jailhouse rock!" I yelled into the microphone.

It was at that point he came in dressed in all black and his puffy hair.

I cleared my throat "Enough of my cat callin' here is Guns -N- Roses!'' I yelled, handing the mic to Axl.

" Thank you Parker for the awesome Introduction" Axl said and then started 'Paradise City.'

"Take me down to the Paradise City, where the grass is green, and the girls are pretty-"
I walked through the crowd and to my bar, I checked the calendar.

December, 14th.
I went to the back for a water, and apparently someone followed.

They pushed my back against the wall, and kissed me, I was shocked.

I opened my eyes to blond hair.

"Parky."

I gulped at the sight of the cross and gold chain.

"C.C."