Chapter One: Waking Up To Four Strangers Wearing Makeup

Chapter One: Waking up to Four Stranger's wearing makeup...

I rolled my head from side to side and blinked my eyes open as I looked around and groaned "What. The hell?" I said and got up, stumbling just a little, I held my head as I held onto the bed and looked around, I wore black and red checkered pants and button up, one thing is for sure, this isn't my room. My room has plain dull white walls, and a plain dull wooden desk and bed to match.

My room does not have a bass, black walls, black bed, band posters, or even a dresser, I just have a closet. I move from my spot and to the door, I peek out to see through the living room and across the bar into the kitchen, there was a shadow walking around.

My last memory was of me being dragged into the old Concert Building before my lights went out, and the stench of alcohol. I closed the door back a little and looked around the room, then closed my eyes, I took a breath and opened them back up, I saw a ball bat laying in the corner and grabbed it, holding it up.

I peeped out of the bedroom and quietly walked across the living room, I reached for the door handle and opened it, someone put their hand on mine "Where do you think you going?" a blonde asked, I screamed and hit him over the head with the ball bat.

Three black haired guys came in the room "We heard a scream, Vince what- oh hello" The taller one said, I opened the front door only to be met with three blondes and a black haired ready to knock, I screamed and they did too, two screams came from behind me and a voice yelled "Everyone shut up!"

I felt dizzy and my head was spinning, I held my head and felt arms come around me as I fell, well this is lovely, I pass out with my kidnappers catching me.

 *Tommy*

We all looked at each other as Nikki caught the girl -Parker I think is what Mick said- and he looked up at us "What do I do with her?" he asked, Rikki Rockett laughed "You stand there and hold her" he joked, Mick scowled "Put her on the couch, and someone wake up Vince" he said, I smirked "Leave it to me."

I went outside  of the house and to the shed I grabbed a bucket and went over to the water hose filling the bucket up, and then went inside putting a few ice cubes in it, I then went into the living room with the bucket "Tom what are you doing?" Bobby asked, I held the bucket by the bottom and the strap, then I smirked "Waking up Vince" as said, I dumped the water over Vince's head.

He shot up "Shit! What happened?! Why am I wet?" he asked, Bret smirked "You pissed your pants big time" he answered, we laughed and I threw my bucket to the side as I went and sat at the bar I looked to the couch and saw the girl asleep with Mick scowling over her "I wouldn't doubt it if she calls the law to us"  we all look at Nikki who was in deep thought.

"What? She probably thinks we kidnapped her to play 'Organ Donor' or something, she probably thought we wanted her ribs to eat.. I mean, Look at C.C's hair for goodness sake!" he shouted, and C.C. scowled "Leave my hair out of this Sixx, you use as much Auqa Net as I do!" he shouted back, Mick sighed "Guys just shut up."

That's when we hear a sigh from the couch and all turn around.

  *Parker*

I opened my eyes  and sighed shaking my head What the Haydes happened? I thought and re-closed my eyes and rolled to where I was laying on my back, Why do I hear someone breathing so close to my ear? I stopped breathing. 

Then I opened my eyes again, and saw four strangers leaning over me wearing make-up, I screamed as loud as possible, three of them screamed to the other one with jet black hair over his shoulders looked at them like they were retarded.