Chapter Eight: Why do You Care?

Chapter Eight: Why Do You Care?

I woke up staring at Black walls and a white ceiling, I raised up and stretched, and heard snoring from the floor.

I looked off the side, and giggled C.C. had rolled off during the night apparently and was snoring loud.

I got up and headed out the door, and saw Bret and Vince watching cartoons.

"Hey."

"Parker! Have a good night sleep?" Vince chuckled along with Bret, I growled "Shut up, and no, thanks to C.C's snoring I stayed up and finally fell asleep after a hour."

Which is true he fell asleep before I did, and I wanted to smother him with his pillow, not to mention him suddenly putting a hand around my waist during the night, which scared me half to death.

Bret laughed "Yeah, okay" I shot him the bird, and went to find the rest in the kitchen, I got out the milk, and saw it was out of date, I rolled my eyes.

"Do you boys ever go shopping?" I asked Rikki, him and Nikki shrugged.

"Hardly ever here" Bobby said, I got out some orange juice, and poured some into a glass, then walked into C.C's room because he had apparently moved my stuff in there.

I went in and saw him doing pushups, with a shirt without sleeves on, I smirked.

"Good looking ain't I?" He asked, I laughed.

"Yeah, a real chick magnet" I said sarcastically, he looked up at me and winked "You know it."

I bit my lip, and went looking for my stuff, it wasn't here.

"C.C. where is my clothes?" I asked.

"In my dresser."

I turned round to him, looking down at him, he had moved onto sit-ups.

I crossed my arms over my chest "And just why are they in your dresser?" I asked, moving to his dresser, I tried to open one, it didn't budge.

Eventually I heard laughing, as I had one foot propped up on it pulling the drawer, it wouldn't move.

I sighed leaning against it.

He smirked, and reached past me, pulling it open as if it was so simple.

"Thanks" I mumbled, he sighed scratching his head.

"I put it in there because I figured you would start sleeping in here or something, I don't know, besides I wanted to see you struggle with opening it" he chucked as I flipped him off.

He leaned down beside my ear and whispered "By the way...nice ass."

I hit him on the shoulder, but hurt my hand instead, he laughed, my face grew red every time I was around him!

I sighed "I need to go to my house today and get some stuff."

"But, what if your dads-"

I looked at him "He works through the week, besides why do you care?" I asked, he frowned.

"I just do, Parker I- never mind."

He walked off, I just looked at his retreating back as he closed the door.

Men are so confusing! I got out the pair of jeans I had bought, and put on the boots, I frowned and went out the door still in Tommy's shirt he lent me last night.

"I need a shirt" I said, Vince looked at me "Borrow one of mine" he got up and went into his room coming back with a Alice Cooper shirt, he threw it at me, I went back into C.C's room and luckily I still had the belt of Vince's, I had to tuck the shirt in, but oh well.

"Let's go."

"Where?" Rikki and Tommy asked confused.

Mick rolled his eyes at them.

__Vince__

"Ow! Watch it ass!" Bret hissed at Rikki, who stuck his tongue out a him, we waited for Parker to unlock the door to her house.

We went in, Nikki whistled "Nice!" I sighed and shook my head.

Parker shook her head "I hate this place."

She went upstairs and we looked a the pictures in the living room, I looked at one of a blonde woman holding a baby in her arms, with a redhaired man behind her.

I felt a presence behind me, and turned Parker smiled at the picture "That's me" she said, pointing at the baby.

"You were pretty, what happened" I joked with her, she sighed.

"Got ugly."

Tommy smacked her head, she rubbed it.

"Don't talk like that, your beautiful" Rikki said, I nodded.

"You don't look like your parents" Mick said, she sighed "I know, I don't know whats up with that."

Me and Bret looked at each other, thinking the same thing.

She is possibly adopted.

I followed Parker up to her room in case her parents came home, I sighed and stood in the doorway watching her with my arms crossed.

She hummed, and I walked over to her cassette tapes, and picked one up.

Too Fast For Love, I thought, huh maybe-

A hand got the tape out of my hand, and she sighed "The only Crüe tape I got."

I smiled "Its a good one though."

She nodded, and got her suitcase, we went downstairs and saw the guys lounging around like they own the place.

"Up guys let's go" I said, they groaned but got up anyway, we walked out, as we opened the door, there stood her dad.

__Parker__

I woke up, my head hurting what happened?

Then flashbacks of the events came flooding back.

Walking to the door, and my dad stood there. Vince, Mick, Tommy and Bret fighting off my dad as Rikki and Nikki helped me. My dad smacking me and hitting me. Nikki jumping on him. And my dad throwing me into the stairs knocking me out.

And here I was at the hospital staring up at the white ceiling.

I groaned letting them know I was awake.

Rikki, Tommy and the others were by my side in a flash, and I was pulled into a hug with eight men. Weird.

C.C. sat on the edge of my bed watching me, he smiled "You okay?" He asked, I nodded and smiled.

His eyes searched my face, as Rikki played with my hair, I laughed "Rikki you have no idea how good that feels."

Bret laughed nervously "Who is going to tell her?" He asked, I looked at them.

"Tell me what?"

After moments of silence, Vince handed me a mirror "When your dad made you bump your head, it rammed into a mirror and you need stitches in the back of your head, but..."

I looked into the mirror, and sighed.

A white gauze went all the way around my head. I had a black eye, a cut was on my forehead, and a red mark on my cheek.

I sighed "This day gets better and better" I mumbled, making Vince chuckle, and Mick gave me a smile.

"And its decided, after a long ass game of rock paper scissors, that I will be your doctor at the house" C.C said, smirking,

Shit...