Chapter Thirteen: Dont Talk

Chapter Thirteen: Don't Talk

     I smiled "Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Daton for letting me stay here" I said, Mrs Daton smiled, and kissed my cheek.

     "Your always welcome here Parker."

     I smiled and walked up with Lucid to her room, a few band posters here and there, cassette tapes scattered everywhere, black and purple throw cover and sheets on her un-made bed, and a lonely TV in the corner.

      She hugged me "Stay how long you want, I know you don't want to face your parents."

     And I didn't want to, get hit and sent to the hospital again? No.

     Its been a week since I saw the guys.

    I smile and hugged her "Why did I get in with Rockers in the first place?" I asked, she laughed.

     "You wanted to take a walk on the wild side."

    I nodded "Yeah."

    "Lucid! There is one on here to see Parker!" Mrs Daton yelled, Parker went downstairs.

     I was reading a magazine when the door opened and closed "Luc, who was-" I froze.

     C.C smiled "Hi."

     I nodded "Hi" I whispered.

     He moved beside me, I sat up fixing my top.

     I knew how I looked, hair up in a messy bun, sweats on and a old top of Lucid's that was baggy.

     I looked like Haydes.

     C.C smiled "Thanks for the present" I saw he was wearing it.

     I nodded "Yeah."

     Silence.

     "Listen Parker-" he started.

     "Why didn't you run after me that day and explain?" I asked.

     He looked at me "I started to, but the guys held me back" he said, I gulped.

     "About that day I-i ain't been able to stop thinking about you-" I sniffed.

      "Don't talk."

     He looked at me and opened his mouth.

     "Don't talk C.C I hate drugs" I said, clutching onto a black pillow "My dad does it! My mom too my whole family just about, I can't stand it" I said "Why do you think I got beat? My dad done it because he is on some of it."

      He looked at me "I'm sorry."

     I shook my head "You get stuck on it and eventually it will kill you" I whispered.

       He shook his head "It wont-"

      "How do you know?" I asked, standing up, I started to walk to the door.

      He put his arms around my waist spinning me around, pushing me up against the door, and smashing his lips into mine.

      "I loved the card" he whispered, I looked up at him.

     "Wha-"

    "Like I love you."

     I looked at him and shook my head "Love just don't happen" I said, he shook his head.

     "D*mnit! I. Love. You." He said, and looked at me.

     "I love how you laugh. When we argue. When you called me a sh*thead. I love when you cuss me. Tell me what to do-"

     "Its too soon for it to just be love" I whispered, he frowned at me.

     "I will always love you whether you feel the same way or not" he said "Nothing will keep me away from you, I will do anything until something happens that I can-"

     I gulped "Me and Lucid is moving to Chicago next week."

    He looked at me "What?"

    "Its something we have always wanted to do."

   His eyes went sad, and he frowned "Your moving?" He asked, shoulder slumped down.

    I nodded "Yes. I still have to get my stuff."

    He looked at me "I-i will still love you."

     I shook my head "Love dies. Eventually."

     He looked at her "It won't."

    ---------------------------+++++++++++++++++++++&&&&&&&&&&&&$$

   I sighed stepping out of mine and Lucid's 1970 Chevy Camaro, it was red.

    The moving truck was behind it, with her stuff.

   I knocked on the door, and Tommy answered it "He wasn't lying" he said, he let me in and went to C.C's room with the box I brought and put stuff in it that was mine.

    C.C stayed quiet until I packed everything up, on my way out he grabbed my wrist "I love you."

     I looked up at him "Your a rockstar, I'm just Parker, C.C it wouldn't of worked,"

     He shook his head "We could make it."

    I sighed and went and put my stuff in our car.

    I turned to Tommy and Rikki looking depressed "We will miss you" they said, hugging me, I hugged back tightly.

    "I will miss you too."

     Vince and Bret hugged me "Call us anytime" they said, I nodded "Thanks for being there when my dad started hitting me."

    Bobby and Nikki were next "See ya soon, you know we will" Nikki said, Bobby smiled ''You will always see us in magazines."

     I nodded "I love you all like brothers."

    Mick smiled "Be careful, and good" he said, hugging me, I nodded "I ever get a bar remember yours is always free" I said, he smiled "You will see me again."

    Next was C.C.

     He frowned at me "Hey."

     "Hi."

     He stepped towards me, and put something in my hand.

     "I can't" I said, he slipped the ring on my finger.

     "Take it as a reminder that I will always love and think about you" he said.

      I smiled "Thanks."

     Lucid blowed the horn "We gotta go!" She yelled, I waved and started walking away "Bye guys."

     Before I even got to the car, a hand spun me around and lips crashed into mine.

      We broke away after a few minutes "I love you" he said, I smiled and patted his cheek "Same to you."

       He frowned as I kissed his cheek "Goodbye C.C" I said, he smiled.

      "Goodbye...Parky."

     I slide into the passenger seat, and before she took off I put my head out of the window and yelled "I Love You" at the top of her lungs, C.C smiled at me and yelled something I couldn't hear.

    I cocked my head confused and waved at them all.

    She thought that their love would die.

     But, it doesn't.

      ------------------------------------+++++++++++++++++++++++"""""""=**

     Again I do not own the bands, and everything is made up, also I am no good at mushy stuff but tell me what you think :)

    And guys think is only the beginning...->