Chapter Seventeen: Where is My Vodka!

"C.C."

"Parky" he said, smiling down at me, his eyes looking down at me.

He put his forehead on mine, and rubbed the ring on my finger bringing it up to his face, he smiled even bigger.

"God, I've missed you so much Parker Gorener."

I gulped and looked into his eyes, did he really?
"Yes, I really have."

Did I say that out loud?

He grinned ''Have you missed me?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"Yes" it came out as a whisper.

He smiled, and smashed his lips into mine, rough.

"Park, Sammy wants-" Vince stopped, and backed up "N-nevermind, and C.C yeesh."

C.C. pulled back and rolled his eyes "Not like I haven't ever saw you into a make out session, or more, Neil."

I giggled, and C.C. pulled me to him as we walked back to behind the bar, the boys whistled and raised their eyebrows, so did Lucid who was in a deep conversation with Bret, and Bobby kept shooting whisky looking at them, with a glare, but it stopped when we came back around the corner.

"Hey boys look, a make out session just got done" Axl yelled they all laughed, then I noticed it was eleven at night, gosh how long were we back there.

"Vince!" I yelled, he raised his hands in a 'I didn't do it' way, then pointed at C.C.

I laughed "Um, C.C.-" I trailed off grabbing a napkin, his eyes went wide and wiped off the dark red lipstick.

Luc laughed "C.C. and Parky sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, then they will-" I knocked her off the counter, and fell.

They all laughed, Lucid stuck her tongue out at me "Then they will have a baby" she finished, I shook my head "What I couldn't finish it right because someone knocked me off the counter."

C.C was nuzzling my neck as Tommy and Rikki came in with Sam, I moved him from my neck as Rikki lifted Sammy up on the counter.

"Sammy" I said, hugging her, she was eating chocolate "Sam, this is my very good friend C.C Deville, C.C this is my niece Sammy."

He gave me a look when I said the word friend.

He smiled, and shook her little hand 'Hello Sammy" he said, she smiled.

"Are you mommy's prince" my mouth flew open, Bret, Tommy, Duff, and Vince were laughing so hard they almost fell off their chair.

C.C. looked as shocked as I did.

"S-sam" I said, and hid my red face.

"How about we all go to a table, and chat?" Mick suggested, changing the subject, he grabbed his beer and we went to a table near the jukebox.

Sam was trying to make one of her chocolate covered peanuts Tom had bought her, land in Vince's mouth.

One hit his head hard, and soon enough Axl, and Bret were helping Sam trying to hit it in his mouth.

C.C threw one and it landed a little over his head, Vince leaned a little way back trying to get it and fell off his chair.

We all laughed, he got up giving us all a look "Very funny" Vince said.

Sam giggled "Mommy, can I stay with Georgia tonight?" She asked, I smiled "Go ask her."

She took off to the bar, C.C chuckled "Mommy?"

I nodded "Just caught on to that huh? She calls me that because she wants to, her mom wasn't really a mother, she says I'm more funner" he chuckled "Funner?" I nodded.

She came running back "I can mommy! She says yes" she hopped into C.C's arms, her new favorite place, and cuddled into him.

I sighed "Not only are you stealing my employees, but now momma's boyfriend" I said, C.C grinned "Jealous."

I rolled my eyes "Of my kid?"

He grinned "Yep" and kissed her cheek, she giggled and hid even more.

----------------------------------------------------------+++++++++++++++++++++++

We packed for Sam, and she went to stay with Georgia, meanwhile we were hanging in the Poison and Crüe house with Guns-n-Roses.

As we danced around, Duff was looking everywhere, under the couch, in the sink, bedrooms and everywhere.

"What are you doing?" Bret asked.

Duff frowned "My Vodka is gone."

Axl's hand collided with his head "Dumbass son of a-" he sighed.

Duff went crazy looking for his Vodka, he popped up suddenly in front of me and C.C who were dancing in front of the kitchen sink "Hey!" C.C yelled, Duff's head shot up and hit his head on the cabinet he was looking under.

"Remind you of anything?" C.C asked, I giggled "The morning of your birthday..." I trailed off.

He was going to tell me something when Duff shot up from under the cabinet and yelled "Where is my Vodka!" He shouted, Axl slapped his hand to his head "Duff shut the hell up."

I rolled my eyes "Duff" I said, he looked at me with sad eyes "Yeah?"

"Did you, by any chance, -I don't know- look in the fridge?" I asked.

He shot to the refrigerator "Found it, thanks Park."

C.C smiled at me "Beautiful, fun, smart, and" he leaned down next to my ear "and a dang good kisser."

I smacked his shoulder, he kissed me, and whistles were heard from Axl, Bret, Slash, Nikki, and Lucid.

Bobby was off to the side smoking a cigarette looking bored.

"Alright kids knock it off" Axl joked, making them laugh.

"Asshole Rose" C.C mumbled, Axl threw a pillow at him, and C.C ducked to kiss me just in time.

Duff made a face "Get a room Deville" he said and faked gagging.

C.C grinned "Okay."

I gave him a look, and he picked me up in his arms "Eek! C.C what the-" as he kicked open a door to, I assume, was his room, he set me down on my feet "Spend the night with me."

I smiled "Okay just no-''

" I know, I know, no funny business, okay sweetie."

I giggled, and we sat on his bed talking about what had happened when I left.

I fell asleep, head on his chest, his arm around me.