Chapter Twenty Two: Whooping the Men

      I groaned rolling onto my side, or trying to but my leg was in a cast what the-

    The events of Bryant hitting me and shit came flooding back, I groaned, and touched my sore head "If that mother trucker did some serious damage" I was cut off by voices coming in.

     "Tom just share the d*mn cake with Steven!" Vince yelled.

     "But, it's mine!"

     "Oh my God" Axl and Bret groaned.

    "I swear!" Nikki started cussing as he came in and saw me "Hey Park."

   He froze then "Parker!"

   I was hugged by him as everyone else starred, I looked at them "Um, guys?" I asked, as I was put in a group hug by my boys.

   C.C came in and everyone decided to leave "Hey" I said, he smiled sitting down he kissed my cheek "I have to be easy with you."

    I smiled "Come here" I said, he shook his head, I looked at my leg that was hanging in midair "C.C come here or I will come to you."

   "I'm gonna kick his a*s" he said, ignoring my threat I sighed, boys.

  "To hell with him, I will do a report."

   "We already thought about hiding his body."

   "C.C I don't need you in jail, your band sure don't need you in jail."

   "If only you knew how much I blame myself" he motioned at me "I should've been with you."

     I sighed, and scooted over best I could "Sit next to me."

     He did as he was told And I snuggled into him he put a arm around me.

      "I love you."

   He grinned down at me and played with my hair "I know."

    I snorted "Conceded much? Mr. Deville."

     "Yes. Mrs. Deville."

    I froze "What?"

    He sighed and handed me a paper that was on the desk and I read off "Mrs. Parker Rachael Deville, Age Twenty, Female" and  it was signed by "I have a husband and didn't know it?! And I am a year younger?"

    I looked at him, he laughed "We didn't know what to put you under if you still go by Gorener or what?"

    I looked at him "Your last name?" I think I am going to pass out now.     

    He grinned "Well..."

    I laughed "Crushing on someone."

     He rolled his eyes "Well, I was hoping one day... maybe... We could...you know...d*mn Parky just leave it."

     I giggled "Your so cute."

   He gave me a look at the word cute "I'll give you cute Parky."

    I smiled "I love that nickname now, but its still a little annoying."

   He leaned down and kissed me, my heart rate flew...and I guess the heart monitor knew that... Great.

     It kept on beeping, and Vince and Axl came in "Is everythin-Oh come on C.C. in the hospital!" Vince yelled.

     "Don't get your panties in a wad Neil, and D*mnit man you never let us kiss!"

     I laughed "Boys, boys, boys."

    Vince sighed and walked out Axl smirked and before he went out the door yelled "Everythings okay in here, they just having a make out session!"

   Everyone laughed, my face turned red "Axl!" C.C. yelled.

   I threw a pillow at him, but he closed the door in time.

     __C.C.__

    "Oh come on!" Tommy yelled at Rikki, oh God "That's my cake! I paid for it!"

    "No I did!" Steven yelled.

   All three drummers fighting over food come on, Axl shook his head "Its like raising six year olds."

    Parky laughed, and I smiled wrapping my arm around her more, making sure she doesn't fall off the hospital bed.

    Sammy was sitting on my lap, her hand intertwined with Parker's.

    "So what are we gonna do about that Bryant dude?"

   I shrugged "Parky said she wants to do a warrant on him."

  She nodded, then put her head on my shoulder,

  "D*mmit! Can we go kick his ass!" Bret shouted.

   "That b*stard needs to be put in jail."

   "Hey!" She shouted at the three singers "Tommy, Rikki, Steven take Sammy to go get cake and buy your own pieces while I deal with her uncles."

   Sam grabbed her hand "I want to stay with you."

  Parker smiled and kissed her head "I'm gonna deal with Uncle Retard, Uncle Stupid, and Uncle Idiot" she told Sammy she goes off with the drummers, holding Steven and Tommy's hands.

   I laughed "Which is which?" I asked, she shoved my shoulder, and motioned Nikki, Duff, and Bobby over, she whispered something to them, they nodded.

   Nikki stood behind Vince, Bobby stood beside Bret, and Duff toward over Axl.

    They whooped them "Hey!"

     She smiled "Thanks boys, and that was for cussing around my daughter and teaching her bad words."

   Lucid laughed "That was too funny."

    Parky smiled "Was wasn't it?" She grinned up at me, and I sighed kissing her head, strawberries, her smell I sniffed it, she looked up at me, I grinned "You smell good."

    "I think she needs a bath."

     "Mick."

     They laughed as her and Mick started bickering at each other like a big brother and little sister would.

    Later, the nurse came in and put something in her IV.

    "For pain" she said, and walked out.

     Nikki frowned "She probably is getting the good stuff" Vince chuckled "Its Dr. Feelgood" they looked at each other, clearly something clicked together in their minds.

     Parker looked at them and started laughing a few minutes later, I looked at her "Parky?"

   She started laughing, Sam giggled "Mommy, Funny."

   Parker smiled "I feel sleepy, but happy."

   Tommy smiled "Whatever that is its making her float."

    We all nodded our heads.

     ++++++++++++++++++++++++**************************

     Comment! I want to know if its bad or good =)