Chapter Thirty Seven: Unskinny Bop

    The next days were fun, playing in the sun in Italy swimming in the pool at the hotel, C.C dunking me into the water and me pushing him.

      I laid under a umbrella at the pool and suddenly a cold drink was placed in my lap, I squeaked and picked it up, C.C laughed.

      I rolled my eyes "Very cute babe.''

    He smirked "Come on I have a song I want you to hear'' I got up and followed him to our hotel room where he hooked up his amp and guitar "I wrote a part of it the night before I met you, I ain't showed it to no one, and I wrote this because of you.'' He smiled at me.

     He tuned his guitar and started '' The night speaks to me in ways you will never know, the darkness is what I like, it reminds me of my troubled self'' he played and sung softly ''Your eyes shine like the stars I see above, your heart is as big as it can get, your smile makes me nervous to be around you, you care too much about me, that I don't know if you can see'' he looked at me ''I'm a guy who has it all, lives the rock star life, you make me want to forget it all, and just run away with you, why can't you see'' he smiled ''Your the one for me'' he sung.

    ''You make me laugh, the way we argue, your ways have made me see the man I can be, I might not be a good guy, but I can say you will never lose me love, you got me where you want me, I am wrapped around your finger, I will buy you all the diamonds in the word, I would catch a fallin' star for you, babe'' he grinned '' I'm a guy who has it all, lives the rock star life, you make me want to forget it all, and just run away with you, why can't you see'' he sung ''Your the one for me'' a guitar solo came so soft and lovely, but metal and hard rock at the same time.

   ''When I first saw you, so sad and lonely, broken and torn, I wanted to hold you, but you didn't notice me, you went home I thought I would never have the chance'' he smiled and his eyes shined ''I was wrong, our love made us get through it, you saw passed my ways and into my soul, you see a guy who just wants to love you'' he strummed '' I'm a guy who has it all'' he said ''lives the rock star life... you make me want to forget it all, and just run away with you!why can't you see?'' He asked ''You are the one for me!''
     I sat there in shock as he ended the song he looked at me ''That's how I felt when I first saw you I wanted to walk you home but Bobby beat me to it, I wanted you to notice me, you have brought out the best in me, and you are the one for me.''