Chapter Nine: Men and Rock -n- Roll, help!

Chapter Nine: Me and Rock-n-Roll, Help!

"Just stay still, D*mn it! Parker!" C.C yelled, I winced "It hurts! Ass!" I growled back.

I was sat on the bathroom sink, C.C in front of me with a look on his face, jeez if looks could kill, he was trying to patch up my hard head (as he put it) and put a new bandage on.

"Stay still, dumbass" he growled, and I winced as he patted my head dry.

"There, now come on and let me put on the bandage" he said, he helped me off the sink, everyone was a giant compared to my five foot three in height.

I sat on the edge of my side of the bed, and he kneeled in front of me, and put on the bandage.

He was done, and I smirked, for a reward....

I patted, then scratched his head "Good boy, C.C, good boy" he smiled "That actually feels good" he said, and before I could move my hand in time, he licked it, I shrieked and removed my hand, he laughed.

"That did feel good though" he said, I shook my head.

"Now all we need is for you to start howling."

He smiled deviously, and started to howl.

"Okay, who bought a mutt" I heard Bret yell out, I busted out laughing, C.C looked hurt, as Bret and Nikki came into the room.

C.C. looked up at Bret with puppy dog eyes, I smiled, and smirked, I started petting him.

"But, Bret can't we keep him?" I asked, laughing.

Nikki laughed "No, put the mutt outside...or put him to sleep."

Bret nodded, Bobby stood there tapping his finger on his chin "I don't know, he is kinda adorable, like a Doberman" he smiled, and heard laughter all through out the house, C.C glared up at Bobby

"But, he is stubborn" I said, C.C. looked up at me, I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You two act like your married with your bickering at each other" Bret said, as the three walked away "Thank God we ain't" I said, standing up.

Should've stayed put, 'cause he tackled me to the bed.

"DeVille!" I yelled, and to my horror he licked my cheek.

"Yuck! Weirdo!" He started laughing.

I ran out of his room and sat on the couch, as Tommy was about to lie down on it, his head ended up in my lap, he laughed.

"Mornin' Beautiful" I laughed, and smiled messing up his dark hair "I'm not beautiful."

"Bullshit! Hey guys" he yelled, I looked at Tommy with big eyes "Isn't Parker beautiful" he sang the 'beautiful'' part.

A lot of "Hell yeah" and "Hells Yes'''s was heard.

I laughed along with Tommy, and heard a grunt, I looked up and saw C.C glaring at us as he walked to the kitchen.

" What's his problem?" He asked Bobby, who looked at Tommy and nodded at us.

The look Tommy had said he was confused, then he whispered a oh, and got up he smiled at me, and started playing with my hair, then got up and went to the kitchen.

Confused? Hell yeah.

"Thanks Bret" C.C called, and came into the living room, and grabbed my hand pulling me outside "Where are we going?" I asked, he smirked.

"You'll see baby."

"C.C! You drive like a crazy person!" I yelled as we went around the curb on two wheels.