Chapter Sixx: Got The "Looks That Kill"

I was peacefully asleep, yesterday had been a day of...events after the lunch and singing we went to buy me some clothes that I can wear and -thank God- I don't have to borrow from C.C. or Mick that was getting a little weird...

Suddenly I had a weight on my back, and huffed "This couch is comfortable" Tommy said, and was joined by another person "Yeah Tom it is isn't it?" Nikki asked, I sighed.

"Vince! Mick!" I yelled, waking up Rikki who came out of his room grinning and yawning.

Mick chuckled, sitting in a chair, Vince sat on my legs, Nikki was sat my butt and Tommy sat on my back.

"I swear, Mick get these boys off me!" I yelled.

Bret came out in a bitchy mood "What's all the yelling about?" He snapped, C.C came out, and Bobby.

C.C grinned, and came over, oh shit, he sat himself down between Tommy and Nikki, I groaned "This makes my back hurt worse."

Mick rolled his eyes "I think they know that Parker."

I sighed, and thought of a idea I knew they would get off of me if..."If you four do not get off me, you will starve, because I won't cook anymore."

They stopped laughing and got off me, rolling me into the floor in the progress.

"Ow!" I said, Rikki came over helping me up, he sighed "Come on go take a shower and get dressed."

"Just what every girl wants to hear Rikki, that they stink" I said, he smiled I walked to the bathroom grabbing my new stuff in the progress.

"Hey! Don't forget your Maxipads!" Tommy yelled, I turned scarlet "Tommy Lee your ass is mine when I get out" I growled.

I heard laughter as I shut the door and went to take a shower.

I hummed as I washed my head, and heard the door open ''I swear, if your trying anything Tommy I will come out of this shower kicking your ass."

"Its not Tommy" Rikki said "I just need something, and keeping my eyes closed to look for it isn't helping."

I bit my lip "Rikki I trust you, the shower curtain isn't see through, thank the good Lord, but I even see you try to sneak a peek you will be sorry your a man."

He chuckled "No worries."

I heard him smacking things together, and clang-clack! What is he doing? Wait, never mind I don't want to know.

I heard the door close, and I turned off the water, and stepped out.

I changed into black jeans and a black shirt with some boots the boys had bought me.

I walked out and into the kitchen to start cooking but someone smacked my hand away, I looked up.

And into the eyes of Nikki Sixx, I smiled "Why did you do that?"

He smiled "Me and the boys are taking you to a bar, come on" he tugged my hand, and we walked out the front door, I got a whistle from Tommy "She's got the Looks That Kill" he said, I laughed and got up front with Vince who was driving.

"Please tell me you can drive?" I said, he nodded, and grinned.

Mick snorted from the backseat "Speed demon."

He was to, his driving scared the piss out of me.

When we got to the bar, I jumped out the door, kissing the dirt "I never thought I would see dirt again!'' I said, Vince shook his head laughing, Tommy helped me up, and we went inside.