Chapter 21

The contraction shocked me causing me to drop the pin in order to clutched my tight belly. I breathe through the pain trying my hardest to stay quiet as I don't want them to hear me. Liam eyes shoot up at me as he hears my muffled groan putting the pieces into place on his own by looking at my position. "Hazza! Hazz, I need you to breathe okay? Can you do that for me? Here take my hands and breathe." he instructed quickly taking his hands in mine. I squeeze his hands focusing all my pain on squeezing instead of making noises. The contraction passed as quickly as it came but it was painful none the less. "Better?" he asks placing one of his soar hands on my cheek examining me with such worried eyes. I nod as I search for the pin that I drop right when Marcey picks up the phone. "Marcel I need you to listen, me and Harry were kidnapped by those lunatics again and were in the same place. Harry just started labor as well but his water hasn't broke yet so please hurry!" he says hastily only getting an okay before hanging up and calling 911.

  "911 whats your emergency?" just as they pick up I found the pin undoing the chains on my hands first followed by me undoing all of Liam's chains. Another contraction hit when I was undoing the clasp chain around his middle. With them becoming stronger I waste no time in hitting Liam reaching out for his hand knowing if I didn't have something to focus on I would scream. the operator didn't want to end the call for safety reasons so he filled her in as I place a death grip on his hand. I throw my head back once its passed swallowing gulps of air as I light have forgotten to breathe during that one. As I regain my breathe the creek of a door could be heard echoing off the walls of this foul basement. Liam hid the phone in his pocket placing it off speaker phone and turning off the volume. We place the chains over us to make it look like were tied and I just silently pray they leave before my next contraction comes.

   "Are the things out yet?!" Niall yells, I stiffened terrified they heard my pain filled groans. "What?" Liam asks playing dumb because out of the two of us he's the best at lying. "Well he's here so he can have them now." Louis replies in a duh kind of tone only confusing us more. "What does that have to do with anything? Our babies will come on their own time." Liam said wrapping his arm protectively around me. "See thats where your wrong honey bunch! We gave him some shit called pitocin, lady said it would make him go into labor." Zayn informed making my heart beats become rapid, they could of severely hurt my girls doing that insanity. "YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING INSANE!" Liam yelled totally losing his cool. He jumps free of all the chains that we scattered around his body to make it look like we were still tied up. He kicked Zayn's head first knocking him out cold then launched himself at Louis ramming him into a wall knocking him unconscious as well. Last was Niall, he pinned him against the wall and repeatedly punched him over and over only stopping when the sounds of sirens could be heard over head.

  The police and EMTS come running down the stairs and were about to arrest Liam thinking he was the one who kidnapped all of us. I quickly explained what really happened before the next contraction hit. The police thankfully believed me because they must have known to never doubt a laboring person. Liam ran up the stairs and to the ambulance by my side placing gentle kisses on my hands trying to comfort me. The notion was sweet but I was in too much pain to coo at his sweetness. Just I was being run out the door I could hear my name being yelled I look over in that direction to see my entire family while the relief washes over them as the know im safe. "MEET US AT THE HOSPITAL!" Liam yelled before hopping into the ambulance as we speed towards the hospital.

  "DIBS ON DELIVERING THEM!" Ashton yells once he runs into my room with everyone else not far behind. I roll my eyes as Liam stifles a laugh because of course Ash would say something like that. Feeling a lot more calmer after the doctors checked me and the girls over proclaiming that the Pitocin put no effect on them. "How come you get to do it?" Luke whined totally pulling Ashtons leg getting Ashton more wound up in the process. "Well number one I'm his best friend, two I've been by his side since the moment he told me, three how many times am I going to be able to say I delivered my own goddaughters!" he listed completely on a rampage as we all just sit and listen to his stupid points. "Number twenty-five this could be Harrys first and last pregnancy its only fair I'm there to deliver them for him." "Who said were stopping at two?" me and Liam both say in seriousness surprising each other that we both said that. "YAY MORE NIECES AND NEPHEWS!" Ashton yells happily. At least that got him off his first rant...

  but sadly it started another.

Hello World,

Phew they got out and there all safe. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Did you think Harry was going to make it to the hospital or did you think he was going to give birth in the basement? Please comment, vote, follow me, check out my other Z.H.C.MP. stories, or all four!  Thank you so much for reading this chapter!