Chapter 19

Back to Harry's POV

 I brush a stray piece of hair back off his face while I'm curled into his side just admiring his peaceful features. I melt into his touch as he protectively wraps his arm around me placing his hand on the girls. I'm so happy to have him back, my Liam. He's been here for a couple weeks as I near the nine month mark I've been taking care of my brave, sweet boy. His black eye has faded  along with the blisters on where his chains were. He's been moving around a bit more gaining his energy back as we get him back to a healthy weight. But never once has my love stopped smiling and making a fuss over me. When he couldn't even lift his head he was insisting that he was fine and he needed to take care of me. As he grew stronger his need to take care of us only grew along with his smile. My knight in shinning armor was back and safe with me, Emerson, and Sage. 

 One of the girls felt their papa's touch and was overjoyed starting to kick up a storm right underneath his hand. Feeling the little ones movement he stirs from his slumber peeking open a tired eye smelling sleepily. "Good Morning Love, Good Morning princess Sage and princess Emerson." he says with his voiced heavily laced with sleep giving me a kiss before scutching down and placing two kisses on my stretched skin. He stays leveled with my bump talking to the girls for a while longer as he loves to do when ever I'm sitting. I play with his hair as he promises to teach them to skate and play the piano even though we don't have one. He caught my attention in the middle of one of his lectures to the girls. "You two are the luckiest girls in the world because you have an amazing daddy. He's taken such great care of you two and always put you guys first. Your daddy is the strongest person I've ever met and I hope you both turn out to be just like him. I may not have been with you for a while but I tried my hardest to get to you and I'm so thankful I'm here now. I will always protect you girls from everything so there's no need to ever be frightened. Unlike your Daddy I'm not going to be perfect, I'm going to make mistakes while parenting you two but just know I'm always trying my best. We love you girls so much and I cant wait to see you two on the screen in a week." He gives my belly a couple more peaks before rejoining me laying his head back on the pillows. Brushing the stray tear that fell from my eye he kisses my forehead gently before getting out of bed.

 He helps me up before we make our way downstairs with him guiding me down each step, I don't know whose worse Liam or Ashton when it comes to fussing over me. At least when Liam does it he's being so sweet and endearing, unlike Ashton whose just being a pest. Finally reaching the bottom stair he guides me into the kitchen where the entire family was gathered around the table. Everyone smiled at the two of us wishing us good mornings as Liam guides me into a chair. "What do you and the girls want for breakfast?" he asks putting my bangs into a bun that sat on top of my head. 'Ummm..... Waffles with strawberries and chocolate sauce and honey and gummy bears and syrup.... oh and some whipped cream too please?' I request getting a chuckle out of him before getting started on my breakfast. "Honey, gummy bears, and syrup.... thats a new one." Gemma chuckles taking a sip of her coffee. God I miss coffee, so much. Maybe I can get some? 'Liam?' I gain his attention with him giving me a cheerful hum 'Could you also give me a cup of coffee?' I ask hoping he didn't know about the no coffee for harry rule. My plans were thwarted as everyone especially Liam repeated the stupid rule back to me. My pout soon turns into a smile as he places my latest craving in front of me, my mouth starts to flood with saliva it looks that good. Gulping down my breakfast I sat back relaxed patting my now stuffed tummy contently before taking notice of everyone eyes on me. Gemma, James, Marcel, Luke, Callum, Michael and Ashton looked at me with wide eyes amazed that I inhaled the whole thing in under thirty seconds. While my mother gave me a knowing look probably having done that when she was pregnant and Liam, my Liam looked so happy as he immediately got up to make me seconds. I was about to refuse him about making me seconds at least until he made them and set them down in front of me, I was unable to resist. 

 Having finished off my fourth plate I realized what a dire mistake I've made. All I can do is grown at the pain of being over fed. "Hazza, Baby are you alright? Is it the girls?" Liam was quick to my side freaking out as he thought I was in labor. 'My tummies too full, it hurts.' I whine as everyone gives me sympathetic looks. "Okay love, Michael? Luke? Can you two help me carry him upstairs and back into bed?" Liam asks the two who instantly got up and cradled me between their two bodies as they walk up the stairs. They gently lay me down on my bed and Liam quickly crawls into bed next to me. He rubs my aching tummy helping a lot with the pains, I let out moans of relief as he works the gas bubbles out. "How about we watch a movie baby?" he asks me sweetly trying his best to make and keep me comfortable. I nod enjoying the idea of just spending time with my little family even if I'm not well. He pops in La La Land before returning to spooning me while working out all the aches in my tummy. I may have made a mistake when it came to breakfast but it was the best day I've had in a while. Being able to cuddle up with my loves doing a movie date definitely made my day. 

 Just me, Sage, Emerson, and Liam

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I thought it would be nice to have a fluffy chapter but I cant say the silence from them will last for long. Please feel free to vote, follow me, comment, or do all three!