Chapter 5

"Hey babe, hey baby!" they all say in unison 

   They said that with happy/loving smiles. Liam on the left of the bed with Louis and Zayn on the right side and Niall on it. Each of them looking horrible as if they hadn't slept or ate in months, looking at me as if I were the sun as they were trapped in a dark cave yet some still look worse than others. A lump forms in my throat making it impossible to say anything and my feet stuck to the floor. I was so scared with a million questions buzzing around in my head. Out of instinct I place one hand on my tummy guarding them from the three people who wanted them dead. "You look beautiful"Niall says from the cot, "Amazing", "Gorgeous", "Stunning" Zayn, Liam and Louis all list off after him. "What the fuck are you doing here" Ashton snarls standing in front of me, reaching one of his hands behind himself placing it on my bump protecting my babies as well. When I had told Ashton everything he pretty much moved into my apartment for a week, he would have stayed longer if I hadn't kicked him out (in a loving way). He still comes over everyday after work to check up on me and the babies making sure we were okay. "Um....I think its obvious." Niall says in a bored tone gesturing towards his leg. "But why this one? There is another perfectly good hospital just around the corner and don't say 'because they brought us here.' because I know for a fact they ask the person riding with you what hospital you prefer if its not a life or death emergency. Honestly why did you assholes come here? Even more so why was Harry specifically asked to be your nurse?" Ashton questions enraged that he is seeing them let alone talking to them. "Well Harry always told us to come to this hospital if we were in ever need of one, which we are." Zayn says patting Niall on the head, "When you were together" Ashton states.

   He must of hit a nerve with that statement because all of them winced looking heartbroken. "We asked Doctor Young if Harry still worked here and if so to put him on Nialls case." Liam says looking down at his hands, "I cant believe this!" Ashton growls loudly. He turned around to me and placed both hands on my bump. "Are you alright? No attacks right?" he asks inspecting my features seeing if anything would give him a clue as to how I was. I nod in response still not being able to speak, "Are they fine?" he asked looking down at my bump. I nod once again, "They?" the boys ask in unison "As in more than one?" Liam inquires further a glimmer of amazement in his eyes as he asked. "That is absolutely none of your business! You left them and kicked him out having him fend for his own! Completely appalled by the fact of becoming fathers you leave, while Harry has done everything within his power for his children!" Ashton shouts at them. He turns to me and changes his whole demeanor into nothing but love "Lets clock out early today and get that ben and jerrys ice cream okay?" he says as he guides me towards the door. I nod again needing to get out of this toxic room, before I could even touch the door handle I hear a "Wait!" come from the four. I slowly turn around to see Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn looking at me then my bump then back to me with tears falling from there eyes. "We're so, so sorry. Please don't leave us we cant live without you." they sob out, I look back at Ashton and motion him to wait out in the hall. He leaves after much convincing and with him promising he'll be right outside. I take a deep breathe slowly letting it out in order to calm myself. 'You've got five minutes.' I say instantly making their cries come to a halt.

  "We regret everything we said to you about the baby. We were just so terrified about becoming fathers we thought that if we suggested that option then you would do it. We let fear take over us and took it out on you which is completely unacceptable and when you left we immediately regretted ever saying those things. We went into a downward spiral after you left. We weren't able to contact you or anyone for that matter to get ahold of you so we could apologies. We stopped eating and sleeping letting the guilt consume us from the inside out. We were just waiting to die with the only thought of you on our minds. Praying that by some chance, some way we would run into you. We lost everything when you left because you are our sun."Liam admits with so much shame and guilt on his face a pure heartbreaking expression that absolutely could not be faked. Louis, Zayn, and Niall all nodded along looking saddened as well yet something was different with their reactions. "Well um.... turns out our prayers were answered when I feel down the stairs, letting us be able to run into you." Niall finishes all of them having nothing but shame and sadness written all over there faces. "We're so sorry Harry, please take us back. We need you and the baby. We even set up a bit of a nursery at home, well I wouldn't call it a nursery its just a room we put a crib in. We stayed in that room night and day just thinking about you and the baby. We need you Harry, we need them we love you guys to much to ever lose you again." Liam says with tears rolling down their cheeks "Please." they say one more time in desperation. I stay silent for a minute just letting there pleas sink in. I think over what should I do caught in the middle of the two choices. I could for give them and take them back. We could become one happy little family and grow old maybe even have more. On the other hand they hurt me, they hurt me bad. How could I forgive them after everything the said? They look at me waiting on pins and needles for my response. 

'I...'

Hello World,

Cliff hanger! I hope you enjoyed this chapter comment down below what you think Harry should do.