Chapter 6

'I... don't know.' is all I can say to them in a meek voice keeping my gaze on my stomach. 'It would be different if it were just me... but its not. I can't and won't let you hurt the ones I love most in this world, I made that clear from the moment I told you. I cant have you four wanting to play family one day then cursing us out the next. I'm sorry but...' I was about to finish my thought when I was interrupted by Liam. "Please Harry don't do this to us, we love you." he says with tears threatening to spill. 'I just can't, not with my loves on the way. I'm sorry.' I say turning to leave the room leaving Liam in tears, while the other three start to curse my babies existence again. "Fine, keep the ugly thing inside you. But don't come crawling back to us when its to much for you." Niall yells as I shut the door. I keep my composure until the doors shut then I fall into Ashtons arms not being able to contain myself any longer. I sob hard into his awaiting arms as he just sways us from side to side trying to calm me down. "Don't worry babe they can't hurt you anymore, do you understand. I'll try to get them transferred to the other hospital ok? I already clocked us out, lets get you home." he says gently pressing a kiss to my head, I give him a nod and we exist the hospital.

  We enter through the bakery making our way to the secret stair case that leads to my apartment in the back. Trying and failing miserable to go up unnoticed, Marcel was the one who first caught me. Popping up from behind the counter when the bell went off he immediately rushes over to me worried looking at me from head to toe. "Haz, whats wrong?" he asks enveloping me in a hug as Ashton stands there shaking with fury. When his arms wrap around me I start to fall to the ground sobbing just wanting this horrible nightmare to be over. "MOM! GEMMA!" Marcel yells causing Gemma and Mom to run into the dinning area seeing me on the floor in a puddle of tears. "Harry love, can you take some deep breathes for me love? We need to calm you down, you being like this isn't good for you or the twins.... thats it in and out, very good love." Mom coaches me down from my sob with the loving look in her eyes never leaving. "What happened?" Gemma directed the question at Ashton grinding his teeth he simply states "The Fuckers." Gemma became enraged while Mom and Marcel grew more worried about me. "What about them." Marcel asks combing his finger through my hair trying his hardest to keep me calm. Ashton fills them in and they all stiffen with anger. "Love, lets get you up stairs okay?" Marcel says pulling me up to my feet and leading me to the stairs while the others talk more about them. 

    When we get upstairs he fills up the tub placing one of my lavender bath bombs in it. "Okay lets get you in." he states, he starts to help me undress as I sit there in a state of shock. My heads trying to wrap around all the questions that its buzzing with and none of them seem to have an answer to them. "There we go." he says breaking my concentration to realize I'm now in the tub. He sits on the ground, washing my curls trying to get me distracted in any possible way. "How were my nephews today?" he asks getting an eye roll in return 'We don't know that yet.' I whisper causing him to smile knowing that he is succeeding with his task. "Not yet, but somethings telling me I'm getting nephews." Marcel says rubbing my scalp. 'Well fathers intuition is telling me its girls' I say rubbing the top of my belly that is popped out of the water. "You maybe right this once... but I still have my uncles intuition telling me its boys." Marcel says dumping a cup of water over my head to get the suds out. I have one final rinse and then I step out of the tub me grabbing onto Marceys shoulders as he wraps a towel around my waist. "I'll go grab you some warm comfortable clothes okay?" I give him a nod and he makes his way to my bedroom. As I dry off a sudden sharp pain appeared in my stomach causing my knees to buckle. "I got your fuzziest things I could find... HARRY!" Marcel says as he drops the sweats and runs to my aid "Whats wrong?" he asks panic written all over his face when I point to my belly. "Ok, okay put on these clothes and I'll drive you to the hospital." He says shoving the sweatshirt on me then the pants. Walking down the stairs was hard causing me to lean most of my weight on Marcel. At the bottom of the stairs we can hear a muffled argument with Gemma and Ashton against Mom. "ENOUGH! We need to get Harry to the hospital somethings wrong." Marcel states as we enter the dining room. Ashton goes straight into nurse mode as the other three all panic. 

    He and Marcel help me into the back of the car where I can lie down, using Gemmas lap as a pillow I whimper out answers to Ashtons questions. The drive to the hospital was a short one due to all the traffic violations my mom did. Ashton runs into the hospital to get me a chair, wheeling me in at full speed I clutch onto my bump just hoping that my loves are alright. "Page Dr. O'Malley stat, tell her its Harry." Ashton says as we reach the maternity/paternity floor, a nurse on the floor quickly pages Claire as another gets us into a room. I get hooked up to a fetal heart monitor while Ashton fills the nurse in on everything we discussed in the car. "Hello Harry, lets take a look at the twins." Claire says entering the room pulling over the ultra sound machine. "Harry did something today cause you an extreme amount of stress?" she asks when she finished looking for any abnormalities, I give her a nod remembering everything that happened earlier that day. "I see, well your little ones didn't like that very much and were telling you to calm down. Your blood pressure is way to high for my liking so I'm going to be admitting you here for the next two weeks. You three are more than welcome to stay with him, I'll have a couple cots sent in. As for you nurse Irwin you'll have to go home but I will be putting Harry on your rounds if you don't mind." Claire says getting an absolutely from Ashton, "While I have the ultrasound out and both babies are cooperating... would you like to find out what your having?" Claire asks getting a nod from all five of us. "Congratulations Harry, it looks like your having two little girls on your hands." she says causing me to burst out in happy tears along with my mom. Gemma, Marcel and Ashton just have the biggest smiles on their faces. "Damn it, I guess we owe mom a twenty." Gemma says getting nods from both boys in the room. I look over at them in fake shock I say

  "You bet on my babies."

Hello World,

   I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Were you expecting Harry to reject them, let me know in the comments your thoughts. I can guaranty this won't be the last we hear from the boys.