Chapter 12

This week has been pure bliss with those four gone from the hospital I feel way more at ease. The highlight I'd have to say was the surprise. Coming home after one of my shifts I noticed my door was unlocked as I went to put the keys in it. Automatically fearing the worse, that those four found out where I lived and are now inside the house. I waddle my way back down the stairs and grab the wooden baseball bat from the kitchen. I make my way backup the stairs quietly, I get into a fighting stance ready for anyone to be behind that door. I call my mom quickly before I enter just to let her know what was going wrong. Suddenly I hear her obnoxiously loud ringer go off from inside my apartment. I let out the breath I was holding as I lowered my bat making it into the apartment. 'I'M HOME' I state loudly as three people make there way out from whats to become my girls nursery and one to me. "Hello Harry, how was work?" Mom asks placing a kiss on my forehead and hands on my bump receiving a few kicks from the girls. 'it was alright... what are you doing coming out of the girls room? I haven't even started it yet.' I asks as the door seems to be calling me over, beckoning to see what lies behind it. Marcel, Mom, and Gemma say nothing as they just follow behind me with huge smiles on their faces. I open the door to get the most amazing surprise I could have ever asked for. They did the nursery.

 'You didn't have to do this

 'You didn't have to do this.' I turn around, giving each of them a hug as tears fall from my face. "Of course we did! I am the best Uncle after all." "And I the best Auntie." "Greatest Grandma right here." they say pointing to themselves quite proudly, as I just place my hands on my tummy thinking how crazy it is that in about four months my little girls will be here. Gemma wraps her arms around me giving me the amount of comfort I needed to take in this amazing surprise. With the nursery complete, I go into that room everyday when I get off from work. As it has been deemed as the best room in the house by Marcel, Gemma, Ashton, and Mom its become the main hangout room when any of them are over. The nursery even sparked some baby fever for Ashton as he always talks about how amazing it would be if he had a baby. But with it being Ashton he also swears that it won't be him carrying the baby it would be one of his boyfriends. I get a laugh out of that statement every time not even being able to even imagine what those guy would look like pregnant as if Ash could convince them to do it.

 I waddle my way down the hall with Ashton as he talks about how amazing it would be if all three of them became pregnant and then all of our babies could be friends. Knocking on door 732 I hear a come in before I make my entrance. "Hello Shawn, Hello Ed how are you both feeling today?" I ask as I waddle over to check Eds vitals giving both of them a smile. "I'm fine Harry but if you could check Shawn out I would really appreciate." Ed says gaining my attention, I look over at Shawn to see him roll his eyes as he's breathing a bit labored with one of his hands on his eight month stomach and the other on the armrest of the chair. "I'm fine Harry, just got a pain is all. Its gone now so you can go back to checking Eddie." he says giving me a smile trying to convince me to turn back to my other patient. I continue to take Eds vitals for a moment before I start to question Shawn. Drawing my conclusion to his pain by the time I was done with writing down his vitals. 'Shawns right Ed, he's completely fine. Just experiencing some Braxton Hicks contraction otherwise known as fake contractions which is completely normal for this stage of his pregnancy.' Shawn sticks his tongue out at Ed mockingly as a grin danced on his face, Ed shakes his head at his fiancé and pulls his hand up to his lips giving it a quick kiss. "Just wanted to make sure that both of my boys were okay." earning a blush from Shawn at the statement he has his own grin placed on his lips. Shawn gives his arm a light swat "It's not funny." trying to stop Eds chuckles. Being unable to control myself I start to giggle as well "Harry not you too, pregnant men are supposed to stick together." he whines I just give him a shrug. At the end of our little visit I had to make a promise to Shawn that from now on us pregnant men will stick together. While we make our way down the hall and back to the nurses station we pass by the on call rooms. Passing the fifth one an arm comes out from it and pulls Ashton into the room. I roll my eyes and continue my way back to the nurses station not wanting to hear what was about to go on between my bff and his boyfriends. He returns to the station about an hour later with the worlds most messiest bed head on his head, hickies covering his neck, and his scrubs looking as if they were quickly pulled on he confidently makes his way over to the table sitting down with out wincing... When we went over to my house later I cooked up some veggie lasagna for the two of us. As we talk about different patients that we had today we never once bring up the on call room. That is until the middle of dinner when Ashton casually drops "My nieces could be getting some cousins soon and they're not coming out of me." I drop my fork mid bit in shock at the revelation that one or two or all three of them could become pregnant. They actually agreed to that. 

  'No way.'

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm not going to be having Luke, Calum, or Michael become pregnant anytime soon. Just thought it was a funny thing to put into this filler chapter, but there will most likely be some 5SOS babies in the future and none of which Ashton are pregnant with.

link to pic

nursery: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.boxwoodclippings.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Picture-552-e1418704715296.png&imgrefurl=http://www.boxwoodclippings.com/2014/12/sarahs-christmas-decorations-2014-twin-girl-nursery/&tbnid=40nZi9vl2PY40M&vet=1&docid=APaXezVPqgoJyM&w=550&h=365&source=sh/x/im