Chapter 25 (epilogue)

4 years later...

    "OKAY PEOPLE! I've got both flower girls in their dresses, my pregnant fiancés to their seats, your guy settled down, and tipped the driver. I think I should change my career and be a wedding planner because I'm amazing at this!" Ashton says coming in with my adorable little ones on his hip. Both of them wearing little sky blue puffy dresses that had small bows lining down the back of it, along with matching flower crowns. Gemma was zipping up my  gown as Marcel finished the last coupe of touches he needed to do to my makeup. I must have been smiling like a dope when my girls come running in. "DADDY!" Emerson screams while Sage tackles my legs, the two of them telling me how pretty I am. 'You girls look absolutely stunning!' I say tearing up as a million emotions run through me. "Come on girls we need to let your daddy finish up so he can marry your nervous papa." Ashton says holding his hands out for the two to each take one which they happily do. With Gemma and Marcel placing their final details on me the three of us make it out towards the alter. Gemma departs leaving Marcel to walk me down the aisle, I bounce excitedly on my heals as we wait for the okay to head out.

 Gemma departs leaving Marcel to walk me down the aisle, I bounce excitedly on my heals as we wait for the okay to head out

(what the girls outfits look like and what they look like)

(Harrys dress)

  "Hazza?" Marcel asks gaining my attention as we wait some what patiently for the signal to go. Giving him a nod as I'm way to excited to speak he takes it as the signal to continue.  "I'm so proud of you Hazza, your the most wonderful person I know and I'm so happy you found love." he says fighting back tears as he speaks. My smile softens at the statement, knowing fully well that his pregnancy hormones are kicking his ass right now. Surprisingly Michael, Luke, and Calum all got pregnant at the same time about six months ago so their all definitely starting to get a bit moody as their pregnancies get the best of them. For Marcel he's only sporting a four month tiny baby bump as he and James are only expecting one little one, lucky them. 'Thank you Marcey, but I'm going to need you to take some deep breathes for me. I don't need a sobbing brother walking me down the aisle.' I tease getting him to let out a water laugh. Just as we finish drying his tears we've been given the signal to walk. This is it, I'm getting married! 

With much reluctance Marcel hands me over to Liam, making sure to give my hand one more squeeze before I take my hand from his and slip both into Liams warm awaiting hands

With much reluctance Marcel hands me over to Liam, making sure to give my hand one more squeeze before I take my hand from his and slip both into Liams warm awaiting hands. "You may now be seated." the priest says as Marcel takes his spot in-between the girls and James. I get lost in Liams eyes as the priest talks about the blessedness of matrimony. The two of us get lost in our own world only to get snapped out of it when the priest needs us. "Love birds?" he jokingly called us, my cheeks flush in embarrassment as Liam laughs that we were caught zoning out at our own wedding. "Your vows?" he then proceeded with a kind smile, I nod and go to speak mine first. 'Liam, you are the love of my life. I'm so thankful to spend the rest of my life with you and our amazing family we created. Life has thrown many challenges our way but our love for one and other never falters from them instead we grow stronger. I love your smile, I love your laugh, I love how when you focus on something you crinkle up your nose, I love the fact that you are an amazing father, I love you." I finish brushing away the stray tear rolling down his cheek. "Liam?" the priest asks and without any hesitation Liam starts his. "I know I've told you this a million times since that day you took me back but it doesn't make the words any less true. Thank you for giving me a second chance at happiness with you and our girls, for saying yes to marrying me, for giving me two amazing girls, for wanting to have more gorgeous children with me in the future, for never giving up on me, for loving me. Thank you, I love you with all of my heart Hazza never forget that." he says brushing the tears from my eyes as he does so. With the tearful vows shared and the rings exchanged all thats left is... "I now pronounce you husband and spouse, you may kiss the groom!" crashing our lips together in a soft yet heated passionate kiss we wrap up the love we feel for each other in this moment by it. Parting from our kiss we all make our ways to the reception area to get this party started.

  The reception was fun as it was filled with dancing and laughter as we were surrounded by all the people who loved us

  The reception was fun as it was filled with dancing and laughter as we were surrounded by all the people who loved us. Liam picked me up and crossed the threshold of the honeymoon suite we were going to be staying in for the two weeks of our Hawaiian honeymoon. "Here we are Mr.Payne-Styles" he says lightly setting me down onto the bed, "Why thank you Mr.Payne-Styles." I giggle. Giving him a chest kiss I scramble off the bed and walk over my suit to pull out the small nicely wrapped gift. Liam snakes his arm around my waist and kisses up my neck "Whats that love?" he whispered in my ear as he trailed more kisses down my neck. 'Why don't you open it, and find out for yourself?' I hand him the box before seductively making my way towards our bed. He unwraps it quickly as he probably thought it was panties only for the justly look on his face to soften and turn into shock. "Is this... Are we... Oh my god Hazza! This is amazing and better not be a joke." He says pulling out my positive pregnancy test I had just confirmed before we left. 'Not a joke, I'm three months with only one this time.' I say only for moments later to be engulfed in a hug. "This is amazing! YOU are amazing! Oh Harry I couldn't be happier! I cant wait to meet this little munchkin! I promise this time I'll be there the entire time and I'll do everything right by you." he says sinking down to his knees and pressing his cheek next to my somewhat bloated belly. I swoon at his words as we stay there in silence happy that our family is growing and that neither of us are without each other.

    Neither of us are, alone!

The End

Hello World,

Thank you so much for reading and enjoying this book. I've had a lot of fun writing it and am terribly sad its come to an end. Would you like if I wrote a sequel? Or a spin off about Shawn and Eds relationship and baby? Let me know in the comments! Feel free to vote, comment, follow me, or check out my other Z.H.C.MP books! 

Links:

Girls/dresses: https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-lace-little-girls-pageant-dresses-appliques/506538874.html

Harry's dress: http://weddbook.com/media/2323896/2015-newest-style-high-low-wedding-dresses-with-trousers-inside-strapless-backless-bridal-gowns-sexy-bride-pants-low-price-dress-online-with-12417piece-on-hjklp88s-store-dhgatecom

Aisle: https://emmalovesweddings.com/garden-wedding-ideas/outdoor-wedding-ceremony-ideas/

Reception: https://www.modwedding.com/2015/04/fantastic-outdoor-wedding-ideas-for-spring-and-summer-events/