Chapter 14

3rd person

 As Harry and Ashton were busing themselves in the kitchen three menacing men came through the bakeries door. "Hello family." Louis says wickedly, the three of them looking terrible. As if they haven't slept for days as they make there presents known. Gemma was the first to react to the three "You need to leave now!" she says storming over to the group none of them flinch as she stands in front of them. "We just came over see our boyfriend like we they to do every Wednesday." Zayn says as innocently as darkness only lies in his cold eyes. "We thought you would have learned your lesson back at the hospital." Luke says cracking his knuckles trying to keep his voice low as to not startle Ashton and Harry in the back. "We just wanted to check on him and the.... things." Niall struggles out not even being able to say the word. "Well he and his babies never want to see you again." Anne says shortly want to protect her baby and his babies from these horrid men. "I cant believe he still has those thing in him." Niall murmured viscously, that being Marcels tipping point he screams at the boys letting Ashton and Harry become aware of their presence.

"GET OUT!" 

Harrys POV

  I hear Marcel yell from the dining area causing me and Ashton to freeze knowing of only a couple of people who Marcel would say that to. Ashton looks at me before he heads for the door, just as he was about to push it I quickly grab his hand and pull him back. Putting my finger to my lips we wait behind the door listening in on their conversation. "We can come here if we want to Marce." I recognize it as Nialls voice but in a much more menacing tone then he's ever spoken in. "Not when your banned from the place." Gemma firmly states showing no fear in her voice. "We just wanted to pop in and say hi to Harry." Niall says faking innocents as if nothing is wrong with that statement when absolutely everything is wrong with it. "Well Harry doesn't want to see you!" Michael defends me, I look over at Ashton to see a proud smile on his face happy with his boyfriends standing up for me. "We can see him when ever we want because he's ours." Zayn says darkly, grabbing for Ashton I quietly cry terrified by that statement. "No he's not nor will he ever be yours AGAIN! NOW LEAVE OR IM CALLING THE POLICE!" Mom yells at them not letting any fear show in her voice as I shake like a leaf in Ashtons arms behind the door. "This isn't the last time you'll be seeing us Anne." Louis says "GET THE FUCK OUT OR WE'LL MAKE YOU!" Calum yells and with that being said the little bell on the door goes off letting everyone know they've left.

  I let a sob break loose when I know there gone completely terrified for myself and my girls. "Shhh, babe your alright." Ashton soothes as he rocks us back and forth. My sobs slowly die down to whimpers, hearing a knock come from the other side of the door Ashton scutches us over allowing everyone to come in. "My poor baby." Mom says with tears rolling down her face as she comes and sits with me wrapping me in her arms. Feeling like a small child I hold her never wanting to let go. "I just locked up the doors and put the closed sign on." Marcel says coming into the kitchen "Ok babe, how about we go upstairs, change into some sweats and cuddle on the couch while watching a movie?" Ashton asks me calmly knowing that I need to get my stress levels down so I don't put myself on bedrest again. I nod and get helped up off the ground by Mom as we all go upstairs and into my apartment. "You go get changed we'll be out here when you come back." Gemma tells me a nod and make my way to my room getting changed into the most comfiest paternity sweats I own. I come out of my room to see that Callum and Mom were missing, picking up my panic Marcel is quick to calm me "Callum and Mom are running back home to get things for the night as we all are staying here, none us want you to be alone." He says pulling me into a hug being mindful of my bump.

  "Im back and I brought Chinese!" Mom announces as she opens the door to my flat. She enters the living room with two bags full of chinese takeout and a duffle bag swung over her shoulder. "Anne I can official say you are my favorite person to ever exist." Ashton says getting up from the couch and grabbing the bags full of food. "Hey!" me and his boyfriends ask mockingly with fake expressions of hurt on our faces. "Just because you aren't my favorite doesn't mean I love you any less." he says cheekily with a smirk on his feature. I laugh at his stupid comment making grabby hands at the food. He rolls his eyes but none the less gives me my food which I take happily. For the rest of the evening and well into the night we watched movies and joked around trying to distract me of the earlier events that happened today.

??? POV 

 "Don't worry we're going to save him from his horrible mistake."

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!