Chapter 7

Its only been three days since I was admitted to the hospital and I'm already bored out of my mind. Theres only so many crappy/ tolerable TV shows on that can keep my attention for longer than a minute. Also with the constant hovering of my family, terrified that at any moment something would happen to either me or my girls its enough to make me want to jump up from this bed and get back to work. Thankfully with much convincing on mine and Claire's part I'm allowed to still work, kinda... its mostly just putting in patient files into the system and scheduling operations with future patients. Mom, Marcel, Gemma, and Ashton put up a fit when Claire said it would be okay for me to work as long as I stayed in bed and don't over exert myself. Which one would think impossible but is quite often the case when people are allowed to work when their on bed rest.

  Skimming through a patients files entering the information into the computer system, Ashton decided to pay my room a visit. "Theres my favorite patient! How are my nieces?" he says cheerfully as he makes his way into the room checking my IV and monitors. "We're good a bit bored but good, these two have been kicking up a storm all morning." I tell him resting a hand on my bump, he squeals and runs over to me putting his hands on my tummy waiting for the two to move. He feels a foot and lets out a loud squeal doing a tiny happy dance with the fact they kicked for him. "You mister were here to tell me about your date so pull up a chair and spill." I tell him getting straight to the point that his little mind is focused on. "It was absolutely amazing! They were the perfect gentleman, they took me out to dinner at Gilmours then took me iceskating afterwards. We had so much fun that they asked me on another for next Saturday!" he says smiling from ear to ear as I give a smile of my own to hide my sadness I feel when he retells me the date. We used to go on dates like those all the time but my favorite date nights were when we would order takeout and cuddle up on the couch watching movies. It saddens me that I won't be able to do that with them again, remembering all the good times we shared. But was instantly replaced with happiness as one of my girls kicked reminding me that I still have good times to come with my girls. Maybe we could snuggle up on the couch and watch movies while eating takeout or go iceskating or go on daddy daughters dates. With all the possible activities I can do with them once they arrive reminds me why I need to keep looking forward. I must have gone off into my own little world imagining all the things I can do with my two beautiful girls when I hear yelling coming from outside the door. I look at Ashton who in returns gives me a nervous look in response, he goes towards the door and opens it. Instantly the muffled yells can be heard clear as day as I recognized all of the voices. Catching Moms, Gemmas, and Marcels first I wonder who those three could all be furious at until I heard the other voice or should I say voices.

 "HE'S IN THE HOSPITAL WE DESERVE TO KNOW IF HE'S OKAY OR NOT!" Louis yells right as Ashton opened the door as Ashtons face burns red with anger. "You left him and his children! You four have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to come running down this hallway pretending to be perfect boyfriends worrying about their other boyfriend in a hospital bed. This isn't pretend this is real life where Harry is no longer yours, his children are his, and they want nothing to do with you four when you were the ones who put him here in the first place." Marcel says ice cold, venom running through his words strong enough to kill as he enters my room shutting the door behind him. "Hello Hazzy, hows my favorite twin and twins doing?" he asked doing a complete 180 with his emotions, going from death threats to the happy boy I grew up with. "We're fine, I think they fell asleep because they stopped kicking." I tell him showing off my dimples rubbing the underside of my bump. "I'm sure you heard what happened out their and want me to explain." Marcel says as he takes a seat on my bed and I nod for him to continue. "Well me, mom, and gems were coming back from grabbing the chipotle you asked for. Here you go its everything you wanted with extra extra guacamole. Anyway we were about to enter your room when those four.." he pauses taking a breathe not wanting to get worked up in front of me "...men came running down the hallway claiming they heard that their pregnant boyfriend was sent to the hospital and checked in. Telling the receptionist your name she pointed them down the hall where they ran/ wheeled in Nialls case over to the door in a panic. But before they could even touch the handle Gemma and Mom jumped to stop them. They started freaking out claiming they had a right to know if their boyfriend was okay when I gave them a reality check." he finishes smugly quite proud of himself for yelling at them. The only thing that I kept questioning was why? I voiced my question that was answered with the one answer I didn't want. "They want you back Harry... only you." Marcel says, picking up his drift I place a hand on my girls protecting them from harms way. "That will never happen! They need to understand that I choose my babies over them." I tell him getting some kicks from the girls in support of my decision after waking up. "Did you get security to remove them?" I ask Ashton as he enters the room looking madder than hell he nods not trusting his temper with a verbal response. Mom and Gemma enter also when they do they run to give me a hug telling me and the babies how much better off we are without them. I look down at my bump when Gemma and Mom pull away and tell my girls I find myself repeating...

 "Don't worry girls Daddy's here and he loves you so much. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." 

   Hello World,

 I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't worry I didn't write that line only for something bad to happen to them just a moto Harry will find himself repeating constantly. This story will have a happy ending because I don't end on sad notes just so you all know. Please go check out my other stories as well and feel free to comment.