Chapter 17

Marcels POV

   Ever since Harry got the threats from those deranged men we didn't think it was safe for him and the girls to live there anymore. I along with James, Harry, Mom, Ashton, Gemma, Michael, Luke, and Callum bought a house big enough to fit all of us in Los Angles California. It took a whole month for us all to discreetly move from England to LA but thankfully we were able to accomplish it. Callum, Michael, Ashton, Luke, and Harry transferred over to California's top hospital easily getting hired by the recommendations from their old hospital. Mom opened a new bakery under an alias so they cant find us and track Harry down. She's kept the shop across the sea's but have hired a complete new staff to manage it. Gemma, Mom, James, and myself have been running the new branch which is so success full Moms considering opening up another one. James couldn't have been a better fit for my family as he instantly became besties with Harry, Gemma, and Ashton. He truly is the sweetest man known to ever walk the earth and I'm just head over heels for him. So far everything has been great and I'm really hoping it stays that way.

 'James could you grab that tray of cookies and put them on display?' I ask as it was just him and me in the bakery, Mom and Gemma decided to stay home to help rebuild the nursery for Harry while he's on bedrest according to Ashton. "Sure thing babe." he says coming from the kitchen giving a quick peck on my cheek as he takes the cookie tray from the cooling rack. I was just about to take one of the sheets from the cooling rack when bleached hair caught my eye. I look out the window spotting three people I thought we final got rid of. Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik but no sight of Liam anywhere. I don't know if I should take it as a good thing or a bad thing. I run and hide under the counter quickly as they thankfully didn't take notice of my presence. The bell went off signaling their arrival into the little shop. James turns to greet the costumers only to stiffen when he saw who they were. He knows all about those men and what they've done/ continue to do to Harry. 

  "Hello, how can I help you?" he asks them only for a rumble of sneering snickers to come from the trio. "Give us back our Harry." Louis say, goosebumps breaking out across my arms from the statement. "I'm sorry but I have absolutely no clue as to whom this Harry is." James said in such a convincing manner as it almost made me believe him. "BULLSHIT!" Zayn yells slamming his hands down on the counter erupting a loud bang over my head. I put my hands over my mouth trying to stay hidden and not give myself away from the tiny yelp I made. "You were dating him we know because we saw you kissing him. He's ours so just hand him back over!" Niall was the one to yell this time but James just stood their with his blank expression never changing. "I'm sorry but the only boy I've dated recently was named Marcel." he says and I wish I could have seen their stupid expressions as Liam was the only one out of the four to tell the two of us apart. How could they have mistaken me and Harry at this point with Harry being eight months pregnant he's very noticeable where I'm completely flat. Truly the stupidity of these three dicks is impressive and I don't mean that in a good way.

  I heard a soft oh of realization happen above me before they interrogated James more. James completely lied to the three saying that we broke up after a couple of dates and telling them the last he heard is that we were all back in England. Seemingly satisfied with his answers as he was quite convincing they leave the bakery. I wait under the counter for at least another good ten minutes before James gives me the clear to come out. 'We need to go home and let everyone know there around.' I say as he helps me up from my hiding space, we quickly lock up shop and speed home.

  "What are you guys doing home? The bakeries not supposed to be closed till seven and its only three." Mom says as she and Gemma were caring more freshly cleaned baby clothes up to the girls now completed nursery. 'Gather everyone but Harry we need to talk' I tell them in all seriousness. Without any further questions they run up the stairs to grab Michael, Luke, Callum, and Ashton while also setting the cleaned clothes in Harry's room because he loves to fold them. The six of them come running down the stairs as we quietly slip into the family room making sure to close the sliding french doors as we don't want Harry to hear this conversation.

  "Marcel? James? Whats going on your both starting to worry me." Mom says as she picks her fingers nervously from her seat on the couch. 'Their back.' I simply say with zero emotion to my voice as I wait for their reactions. Gemma, Ashton, Luke, Michael, and Callum looked as if they were going to burst livid beyond any way of consoling. While my mother face just paled from the news that those terrible men could have possibly found us. 'Well at least most of them are back...' "And what the fuck does that mean." Ashton spits out livid but I knew he wasn't upset with me so I didn't take any offense. "It was only Niall, Louis, and Zayn that came into the bakery that Liam guy wasn't their. They came in and demanded for me to give back their Harry as those idiots thought he was Marcel. I set them straight informing it was Marcel before I completely lied to them. I told them I broke up with Marcel and that last I heard you guys were still across the sea back in England. Luckily the idiots seemed to believe me so hopefully that was the last we hear from them." James says causing everyone to sigh in relief. 'I'm going to check on Harry, nobody bring this up to his attention.' I say before existing the room and venturing into his bedroom. 

  I knock on the door getting a cheerful come in from the other side. "Hey" 'Hi' we greet each other before I slowly climb onto his bed making sure not to hurt him in anyway. We lay in complete silence as he continues to use his huge bump as a table for folding the girls close while I snuggle into his side. Simply loving the quite peace we have between each other while I lay trying to come up with ways to protect them while he's just oblivious to the whole situation. 'Harry?' "Yeah Marcey?" he halts his folding directing his ever present smile to me. 'Can we have a movie marathon, just the two of us?' I ask shyly having not done that in a long time. 

  "I would love that."

Hello World,

@One_direction_Larry9 asked and you shall all receive. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think about Liam not being there for their confrontation? Also what did you think about me switching up the POV's? Did you like it or do you like it just in Harry's POV? Leave your thought down in the comments! Feel free to follow me or check out my other Zianourry Harry centric Mpregs (This is the only angsty one thought). If your dying for more updates on any of my stories please let me know either in the comments or messaging me I love the input and will publish those updates sooner rather than later.

Stay safe world 😁