Chapter 22

Hour one 

 "It's okay Hazza, just squeeze my hand okay?" Liam says as another pain ripples though my stomach. Everyone in the room is ushered out by Ashton as he stopped his second rant exclaiming he needs to check on his nieces. Ashton put on scrubs and gloves after washing his hands and made his way towards the end of my bed. "Sorry Haz but your only at two centimeters." he says taking his fingers out of a very uncomfortable place. I couldn't help but start to cry as I am only at two centimeters having to wait for eight more and who knows how long thats going to take. "Oh Hazza, please don't cry. We'll see our girls soon I know." Liam says placing a kiss on my head easing my nerves a bit.

Hour two

 "Did somebody who is extremely hot and is delivering my nieces order ice?" Marcel says coming into the room getting a laugh from the both of us. "Smokin' hot and sexy right here did." Liam says, I blush and swat his arm 'Flatteries getting you know where love.' I giggle before I stomach churning pain comes again. I moan as Liam reminds me to breathe, I know it sounds stupid to tell some one that but when their in labor it's very easy to forget. Once the contraction passed I happily relaxed back onto my bed making grabby hands at my ice I've so desperately been wanting. Marcel instantly realizes what I'm doing and happily hands over the crushed ice that just feels amazing.

Hour three

 "Do you wanna try mister peanut?" Liam asked holding up the peanut shaped yoga ball for me to see. 'Mister peanut can go suck on some nuts.' I grumbled out bitterly that I was only at four centimeters. Liam starts to make caring sounds and holds the peanut close to his chest. "Harry you've made mister peanut very upset, say your sorry." he jokes. I roll my eyes at his stupidity but nonetheless giggle at it getting me out of my salty mood. 'I'm oh so very sorry that I hurt your feelings mister peanut.' I giggle out. He waits a second before holding it up to his ear. "Mister peanut forgives you." he chuckles out unable to hold it in any longer. 

Hour four

 I finally was able to fall asleep becoming used to the pains I slept through.

Hour five

 'Liam?' I ask as I was woken up to see how far along I am. Six centimeters, yay! He quickly rushes to my side as the nurse and him were talking about if I wanted an epidural or not. Of course he told her yes or else I probably would have ripped off his dick. "Yes baby?" he scans me over trying to see if I need anything. 'Cuddle me?' I ask. He nods his head and waits for me to tell him what position I would be most comfortable in. I scutch forward while sitting up silently telling him to get behind me. Does so in an instant and starts to massage my back as I lean back into his magical touch.

Hour six

 'Liam I need to move.' I state slowly getting off the bed. "Okay love. Yoga ball or a walk?" he asks helping me gently get into my feet. 'yoga ball.' I say as he rolls the ball closer to me not wanting to mess with all the monitors. He slowly lowers me down onto the ball placing kisses all over my face. I fall into a pattern of bounce for a bit, have a contraction, receive words of praise and kisses from Liam, then repeat for the next hour that was the pattern.

Hour seven

 WE ARE AT EIGHT CENTIMETERS! Only two more to go! With help from the nurses and Liam I decide to take walk hoping to speed anything up. "I bet our girls are going to look as beautiful as you." Liam says as we walk around the hospital. 'I'm sure they'll look like you too.' I say as we did a paternity test on the girls already and found out they're both Liams which we were relieved to hear. He hums in response but I can tell he wants them to look like me. 'I want at least six more.' I say making him stop and look at me like I had two heads. "Really?" he asked in utter disbelief, I nod and the smile on his face grew at least three times its size "Okay, guess were gonna need to invest in a van." he says placing a kiss on my knuckles.

Hour eight

Drug time baby! GIVE ME THAT EPIDURAL!

Hour nine

 "Okay Harry you've reached ten centimeters I'm gonna break your waters and then on your next contraction push." the doctor tells me as Ashton buzzed in the corner waiting for the girls. Taking deep breaths I wait for the... pop! There goes my waters. "Okay push!" the doctor instructs grabbing onto Liams hand for dear life I push, and I push hard. Liam was encouraging me the entire time praising me after each push while Ashton chanted stupid cheers in the background. "PUSH EM OUT! PUSH EM OUT! WAAAAAAYYY OUT!" Ashton cheered when the doctor announced that I was crowning. Thanks doc, I may have an epidural but I can still feel that I'm shitting out the baby. "And heres baby girl number one. You have a few moments before baby girl number two appears." the doctor says placing one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen on my chest. "Hi baby girl." Liam whispered fighting back tears, placing a kiss on her slimy head although he didn't care about the gunk all he cared about was this little girl in my arms. "Hi Emerson." I say  letting my tears fall as I place a kiss on her head too. "Hi Emerson, lets get you cleaned up baby girl." Ashton says taking her to go get cleaned up. Soon Sage followed her sisters path as she didn't want to be without her.

Hour ten

 'Everyone meet Emerson Rose Styles and Sage Winter Styles.' I say as everyone came into the room. Gesturing at the two identical little carbon copies of myself that are in our arms. Our perfect little girls.

'  

Hello World,

YAY BABIES ARE HERE! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't worry there is still soooo much more I have for this book so its not ending anytime soon. I think I have a few more chapters to write. Please feel free to  vote, comment, follow me, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or do all four!

Links

Twins: https://bethwadephotography.com/2014/09/03/identical-twin-girls-6-week-old-sisters-charlotte-palisades-newborn-photographer/