Chapter 3

We walk up to my new front door, I grab the key from my mom and excitedly open the door. Gemma bring in my suitcase as Marcel brings in my duffle bag because the two of them went into over-protective-sibling-mode when I went to grab them. "Harry we need to get you some furniture." Gemma says putting my suitcase down in the middle of the living room. 'Actually I put all of my things in storage when I first moved in with them. I called up a moving company and they should be here any moment.' right as I say that there was a knock on the door, I open it to reveal two big burly men standing there. 'Are you the movers?' they nod 'You can bring all the stuff in? I'll show you where it goes.' I get another nod and they make there way back down the hallway. "Very chatty I see." Gemma say sassily getting an eye role from everyone.

   When they finish bringing in the last box, I pay them and they go on their way. "Did anyone else find it a little odd that they never talked?" Marcel questioned getting nods from the three of us in return. 'A bit. Now how about I order a pizza and we all start to unpack my stuff?' I say clapping my hands and the four of us automatically get to work. "Harry how come this stuff doesn't look like its been in storage for three years? Hell this stuff looks brand new." Gemma asks as she unboxes a box full of lamps and trinkets, 'I would go over to the storage unit once a month to make sure everything was clean and in mid-condition.' I tell her unboxing a box of books setting them neatly on one of the bookshelves the men brought in. "Your such a neat freak." Marcel giggled out causing me to give him a glare, 'Am not, I just like with when things are clean and orderly.' I pout. "Oh... so OCD?" Gemma snickers I swat her over the head being done with being picked on. "Enough you three." my mom says coming in from the kitchen getting nods from us in understanding making us fall into silence. 

   "Harry whens your next shift at the hospital?" my mom asks grabbing a box full of throw pillows, 'Tomorrow.' I tell her as my eye caught onto a book I completely forgot I had, I set it aside for later. "Harry are you sure you don't want to quit?" Marcel asks "I mean, mom could hire you for full time and it will be less stress on you.", "Plus your gonna have two little ones to take care of are you sure you can really continue being a nurse? Its a grueling job with long hours and your...." Gemma try to gently explain before I cut her off 'Alone?' she nods sheepishly scared I may breakdown because of that word.

   'Yes I'm sure I want to continue working. I love my job you guys know that, I'll just have to work harder and find a schedule to make it work.' I say getting up from my spot on the ground making my way over towards the couch, noting that this maybe the last time I'm able to do that task with ease. "That is exactly what you should do Harry! It will be hard but I know you can handle it because you are not or will you ever be alone." my mom says pulling me into a side hug and keeping a tight hold on me. 'Thanks, all of you. I don't know if I could really do this without you guys.' I tell them as I start to cry. "Of course Harry, we'll always be there for you. We're family and family sticks together!" Marcel says as he sits next to me on the couch, "Okay, enough of the emotional stuff. I don't think his hormones can take anymore." Gemma says getting all of us to chuckle. It took a hole two hours to unpack my apartment but now it was perfect. 

(Without the huge window and another couch facing the TV)

     Putting my last shirt away into my drawers, I make my way to my kitchen where they're debating over what pizza they should get

     Putting my last shirt away into my drawers, I make my way to my kitchen where they're debating over what pizza they should get. 'I don't care what you guys get just get me a white veggie please.' I say as I take a seat at the island getting an okay from my mom. Took them a whole ten minutes to figure out what they wanted before they placed an order to the pizza shop down the street. Finally when it gets here I immediately dig in, not being able to wait anymore. The rest of the night was spent with us talking about the babies and new recipes we should be using because fall is just about to start. "Harry?" Marcel asks nervously, I turn to look at him encouraging him to continue "What will you do if they came back and were sorry? Or what if they find you and hurt all three of you? What are we going to do?" he asked looking down at his hands.

'I don't know Marcey, I just don't know.'

Hello World,

I hope you enjoy so far! Please feel free to vote, leave comments, follow me, checkout my other mpregs, or all four!

Link to pics

goes in order from pics

kitchen; http://www.idesignarch.com/cozy-kitchen-design-with-practical-seating-bench/

family room; https://www.pinterest.com/pin/319685273537966542/

bathroom; https://www.pinterest.co.uk/?show_error=true

master; https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/370139663125118267/

guest;   https://www.futuristarchitecture.com/15277-cozy-small-bedrooms.html