Chapter 11

'Ashton did you feel like something wasn't right when we were in there?' I ask unlocking the door to my apartment. "Of course something was wrong, you were in there." he says rolling his eyes at my question as he makes his way to the couch. 'No not that,  when I was putting the new bag on I noticed that it was just a regular IV bag. No medications in it what so ever which isn't the case when we deal with breaks as severe as his.' I say going to the kitchen and grabbing the bag of skinny pop before plopping myself next to him. "Now that you've mentioned it when I looked over the chart the story changed about how he got the break. Like a completely different story." he says reaching his hand in the bag taking some of my skinny pop. "He also seems to be moving fine, no winces or whines whenever he or the bed moves." he states with his brows furrowed. We sit in silence for a moment trying to wrap our heads around this new information we observed.

  A knock on my door brought us from our thought, Ashton gets up to answer it carefully as we weren't expecting anyone. He breathes out the breath he was holding in when we realized it was just Callum, Michael, and Luke standing there looking as mad as ever. "I need a drink." Luke mumbles as they walk in 'theres some beer in the fridge, have at it.' I tell them and they make their way into the kitchen returning to the living room each with a beer as they sit down. "It was a good thing we got you guys out of there when we did cause after you left they went ballistic demanding they had every right to be near you." Michael says plopping into the chair Ashton comes back over to his seat next to me muttering about how ridiculous that statement is. Taking the opportunity I ask them about Niall's case pointing out everything me and Ashton observed. "He seemed right as rain when he was about to dive off the bed and tackle Callum" Luke said putting the last piece together. They are 100% faking this whole thing, when Niall stubs a toe he weeps and claims he cant lift a finger so about to dive of a bed to tackle someone with a "broken leg" is out of the question. "No way." Ashton says knowing exactly what I was thinking having known the boys. Michael nods before he takes another sip, I hoist myself off the couch with a determination to do something about this "We need to go back to the hospital" I tell them making my way to my door with Ashton right behind me. Michael, Callum and Luke look at us confused but nevertheless follow us back to the hospital.

  "Is Doctor Young still in his office Ryan" I ask the nurse as we make it onto the orthopaedic floor, he gives me a nod and we make our way down the hall to his room. As we near the door four unmistakable voices could be heard coming from behind it. We stay right outside the door not making a peep catching onto their conversation. "I can't keep you here much longer, your taking up a hospital bed that could be used by someone actually injured." Doctor Young whispered harshly not wanting to gain attention from anyone outside the door. "We had a deal." Zayn says his voice cold and deep, "Deals off! Do you four realize how much serious trouble I'm getting myself into. I need you to sign these papers and get the hell out." Doctor Young tells them, I look over my shoulder to see that Ashton pulled out his phone recording the whole conversation. "We need him to come back. You promised we could get him back if one of us were injured." Niall says annoyed, "You also said he got rid of the thing before we even started all of this." Louis says darkly. Out of instinct wrap my arms protectively around my girls quietly promising them that I won't let anything happen to them. "I...I thought he would've." Doctor Young says before any of them could speak again Michael, Callum, and Luke burst through the ajar door "You thought wrong." Callum says as the three walk in. Ashton and I stay outside the office watching in from the hallway being sure we haven't been seen. Doctor Young grows pale knowing he's been caught as Niall, Louis, and Zayn grow red with anger while Liam just sit there starring. "Who the bloody hell are you, Captain Obvious! We know that stupid, we see the thing in his middle. The thing WE put there. Now we just want him back so if the thing comes with him so be it doesn't mean we have to care for it. He wants it he has to take care of it, not us him." Louis says all of them getting up from there seats stalking towards Michael, Luke and Callum who showed no fear instead they looked as if they were begging them to try and hurt them. "Well HE doesn't want YOU nor does he want YOU to be near HIS babies." Luke says as a look of disgusted appeared on their feature at the mention of babies. "He will be ours again, the THINGS won't keep him away from us." Zayn says before anyone makes another comment I make my presents known along with the security guards. "I will never be your, ever again. Jim could you be ever so kind and escort these men off of hospital property." I ask, Jim nods and makes his way over to the four men. Color drained from their faces knowing how much shit their in because I caught the whole thing. They didn't even put up a fight for Jim they just stared at me as he wrangled them up and getting them out of the hospital. "Jim wait a moment?" I ask going back over to Doctor Youngs desk as he sits their frightened grabbing a pen and the release forms. I then waddle my way back over to the group holding out the pen and form to Niall "sign." I say darkly with as much venom as I could muster. Terrified he scribbled his name quickly before I gave Jim a nod and he escorted them out of the building.

 I waddle my way back into Doctor Youngs office to see my crew surrounding him. "Doctor Young I'm sure you know what has to be done with all the information we just discovered." Ashton asks getting a nod from a disappointed Doctor he stands up and Michael walks him to the Chiefs office to report the information. My adrenaline coming down, I sigh as I take a seat feeling my girls flutter about in my stomach I know that I'm doing the right thing for the right reason. Now with those four out in the world I only focused on my main priority...

 keeping my girls safe. 

Hello World,

 I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment down any name suggestions. (remember earthly/nature/flower names) I also just started a new zianourry mpreg called a mermaids love that should definitely be checked out if you like this story or any of my others. Okay no more self promo, stay safe world 😁