Chapter 20

'Why won't you two make an appearance yet!' I groan laying sideways on the couch. Being a week overdue its hard to find a comfortable position thankfully Liam and my pregnancy pillow can always make me comfortable. "I'm sure they'll be here soon baby." Liam says as he enters the family room placing a kiss on my head as he hands me my tea. 'I just want to meet them.' I sigh rubbing my bump, he gives me a sympathetic look before taking my hand and kissing it "I know baby, I really want to meet them too." he tells me with a small smile. "You know a great way to induce labor..." Ashton says suggestively plopping down on the chair besides me. 'No way! I'm as big as a whale and I don't think it would be enjoyable for me or Liam.' I tell him with redden cheeks slightly embarrassed about him suggesting that so loud. "I was talking about going for a walk around the park. You naughty boy, get your mind out of the gutter."  Ashton chuckled happy his little prank worked. I roll my eyes and swing my legs over the couch trying to get ready to hoist myself up. Liam was quick to catch onto my actions and immediately assisted me which I was extremely thankful for. "Are you both sure this is a good idea? I mean I don't want you to get hurt." Liam says as he wraps his arm around my waist as we walk towards the door. "Absolutely! It's good for them, just make sure to take breaks when he needs to." Callum says coming out from the kitchen giving Ash a kiss on the head when he sees him. Liam gives them a hesitant nod before helping me put on my shoes as that had become impossible for me to do on my own since month six. Starting up the car we drive to the the nearest park with him holding my hand the entire way.

 "Love are you sure you don't need a break yet." he asks me worriedly making me just roll my eyes at him. 'Li we just started, I'm fine.' I say with a chuckle considering we literally just got out of the car. "Okay but please tell me when you need a break. We'll take as many as you need." he says placing a kiss on my temple with his arm securely wrapped around my waist helping my back immensely. Our walk was filled in comfortable silence happily wrapped in each others presence. We would make light small talk about the girls with them even giving me a couple kicks if we asked them for their opinion. 'See the girls both agree with me that their papa shouldn't grow out his hair.' I tease as he was debating on growing his hair out shoulder length. The girls gave two kicks to signify a no when he asks their opinion. "Come on girls, I think I'll look cool." he pouts, sad that no ones seems on board with his style change. 'We think you look happy just the way you are.' I kiss his pout away with it turning into a huge smile. "Thanks love." was the last thing I remember him saying before everything went black.

 I wake to a dark room the sound of chains being pulled and moved filled the air. Out of instinct I place my hand on my enormous bump thanking god its still their and my girls are safe. The girls send me a couple of kicks quickly calming some of my nerves, only for them to appear again when I don't see Liam. Searching the room I find him, laying on the ground not far from me with chains around his hands, feet, and waist I watch as he slowly becomes conscious. "Harry! Harry! Are you alright?!" was the first thing he asked wincing a bit as he sat up. 'We're fine love.' I tell him trying to ease his nerves which I succeeded as he let out a sigh of relief. He was about to crawl his way over towards me when the sound of a door slammed open followed by multiple footsteps. 

 "Look whose awake." Niall says as he was the first to come down the stairs that will lead to our freedom. Liam quickly crawls over plopping down in front of me protectively guarding our girls. Wincing with ever move he made his face was set into a hard glare as he was wanting to put some intimidation on them. "Look how cute, Liams trying to protect the things." Louis says mockingly Zayn comes over and grabs his face harshly before shoving him down. "Thought you already had those disappointments." Niall says sauntering toward us. "Yeah last time we got you, you were flat." Zayn says eyeing my bump with disgust. "Maybe Liam already got him knocked up again, little whore couldn't keep it in his pants." Louis says evilly while Zayn and Niall give us the exact same evil glares. "You dumbasses kidnapped Marcel!" Liam shouted boiling with rage that were stuck in this situation. He got a kick to the stomach for that remark which got the wind knocked out of him but never once did he move his protective stance. "Well Liam seeing as you still haven't learned to keep your mouth shut I guess we're gonna have to punish you." Louis says right as Niall punches him square in the nose. 

 I sat there begging for them to stop as they just continued to bloody and bruise Liam. Finally they finished him leaving him to bleed on the cold cement. I crawl over to him as quickly as I can cradling his head in my arms apologizing profusely that he had to go through this. "Are you three okay?" he asked through a swollen eye and a bloody lip. I nod, a small smile was formed on his broken face "That's all I care about. That you, Sage, and Emerson are safe. I can handle the beatings" he says placing a hand on my stomach. "I'm just happy this time I'm close to you, last time when it was me and Marcey they put me on that cot over in the corner far away from him." he says pointing at said cot. 'Wait this was the same place they had you guys locked up the first time?' I ask completely bewildered by their stupidity. He nods giving me a knowing look "Hope you've got a bobby pin and your phone." he says with a smirk. God I love this man. I nod my head as I search my pockets for both things finding my phone first. What idiots leave their victims with their phones? Apparently them. Handing it to Liam he sends out a text to our family group chat before dialing 911. Right as I reach the bobby pin a pain shoots through my abdomen  terrifying me as I know what these pains are... 

contractions.  

Hello World,

 I hope you enjoyed this chapter! THE BOYS HAVE RETURNED! Were you guys expecting it? What did you think of this chapter? Also Sage and Emerson are going to appear soon so thats exciting. Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, or do all three!