Prologue

Ayanokouji's Monologue

Freedom, something I thought that I've achieved in this school, but in reality, I just moved into a much bigger cage, but even if that's my current situation, I'm fine with it, after all, I did gain the freedom to learn more about people and their feelings, but, am I really satisfied? If I were to ponder about it carefully, my answer would be no, another reason why I wanted to gain freedom was because I also wanted to learn about human emotions, just like lots of countries who were once conquered and fought for their freedom, I too will protect mine, just like lots of people who do their best to get what they want, I'll also do everything in my power just to experience freedom and life outside of that place, even if it's just for 3 years, surely I've changed, even though it was only a little, as to how I know I changed? Well, that's because of the things that happened recently, like not holding back on a test, and other things, for some reason, I followed the older Horikita's advice, thinking about change and freedom suddenly reminded me of a certain quote from an anime that I caught a glimpse of, the quote was; "Human beings are strong because we can change ourselves." (If you know, you know). It was quite a quote, I must say, I wonder, if I were to actually show my abilities, how would everyone react? How will my friends react? Would they still accept me? I wonder...