2-1: The Start of the Game

Ayanokouji POV

"Now, let's start the special exam shall we?" Tsukishiro said, the tense atmosphere earlier became more tense, Ryuuen, Sakayanagi, and Kouenji were smirking, while most of the other participants had very serious looks on their faces.

"Now, for the first task, we will draw names from this randomizer, we will choose 10 participants for this one, the task that the participants chosen will do is a game, a video game to be precise." Tsukishiro said.

"A video game?" I heard some of the participants mutters.

"Yes, now, StuCo. President, Nagumo-kun, will be explaining everything about the game." Tsukishiro said.

"Yes, so, first things first, the gist or main goal of the game. There will be 10 payers to be exact, within those players, comes with two different roles, Crewmates, and Imposters, your role will be given within the game before you start the round. 

I'll now explain what the specific role does, first, the Crewmates, there should be a total of 8 real crewmates, their role is to do tasks and finish them, once all tasks are completed, the crewmates will win, or, another way to win is to find out who the Imposters are, once you have correctly figured out who the imposters are, you can eject them once you call and in-game meeting. But, if you aren't able to meet both requirements, you will lose, which will result in the Imposters winning, which brings us to the role of the Imposters, The roles of the Imposters are simple, try to kill every crewmate, Imposters can also sabotage to hinder or slow down the progress of the crewmates in their tasks, there are certain sabotages that can also lead to the result, wherein the Imposters win, Imposters can also travel through vents, some vents are connected to one another. Now, any questions?" Nagumo asked.

[Basically, 'That game', which I will not name.]

"Oh, I know that game!" Ishizaki shouted.

"Shut up Ishizaki, I saw you play it before, you always lost." Ryuuen said and Ishizaki became depressed. Coincidentally, I also know that game because of the three idiots, plus Sotomura, so I should be decent in the game since I've played with them once. I wonder how the other participants will play this? Not everyone here seems like the type to play much video games.

"There doesn't seem to be any questions. Now, let's go over the rewards and penalties, in terms of penalties, there are no penalties, as for the rewards, those would depend on the different outcomes.

First, if all Crewmates successfully finish the game without anyone dying, each crewmate will receive 15 points each, and the Impostors will receive nothing.

Second, If there happen to be dead Crewmates, but the Crewmates still win, every Crewmate that was still alive will receive 5 points each, and the Impostors will receive nothing.

Third, if the Crewmates find out who the Imposters are, every Crewmate that is alive will receive 15 points for every Imposter they correctly guess and eject, and the Imposters will receive nothing.

Fourth, if Imposters win by killing all Crewmates, and none of the Imposters have been found out, each imposter will receive 30 points each, and Crewmates will receive nothing.

Fifth, if the Imposters win by sabotage and not killing, and none of the Imposters have been found out, each Imposter will receive 20 points each, and Crewmates will receive nothing.