1-5

Ayanokouji POV

I'm now in my room, the start of the exam will be on Monday, we were given a briefing earlier today after our classes, they just basically explained the rules and expounded them, and apparently, they also added a few new rules, one of which were the penalty points.

Penalty points, to explain, if we fail to achieve the certain condition of the task that was given to us, we would receive a corresponding amount of penalty points, if ever that a participant had zero points from the start, it won't reach negative, not only that, so basically, it negates the points we receive for successfully clearing or finishing a task, or what we would call now as A-Points.

I've already prepared for the exam, all there is to do is wait, my talk with Horikita earlier today was pretty productive, everything is secured, my plan has been laid out as well.

Is this where I would have to show my abilities? Is this going to be the time that I would mark my name to the hearts and minds of the students? This is Tsukishiro's last chance to try and expel me, so I can guess that he won't be holding back, no... I'm sure that he won't hold back, and seeing how Nagumo was acting earlier, it seems like he's in cahoots with Tsukishiro, well, if he's not going to hold back, I won't as well.

~Timeskip~

[Bought to you by Chibi figures of Kei and Kiyotaka

[Bought to you by Chibi figures of Kei and Kiyotaka.]
{So, which organ are you planning to sell?}

Ayanokouji POV

"...So the special exam is tomorrow huh," I muttered to myself while looking up to the sky and making my way to Keyaki mall.

Usually, I'd just be in my room during the weekends, unless the Ayanokouji group or an acquaintance happens to invite me out, but today, I decided to go out and try to look for a certain someone to try and make a bet with them, so that, my victory will at least have more pros than cons, that is of course if they accept. 

I reached Keyaki mall, upon entering, I heard my stomach growl, I forgot that I hadn't eaten breakfast yet, so, I decided to go to a nearby cafe for now to get some breakfast. I reached the cafe, thankfully, it wasn't crowded, I ordered some light food and some coffee.

Once I had chosen a table, I sat down, while eating, I could feel a few people's gazes directed toward me, I don't know how many there are to be exact, who they are, and where exactly are they, so, I took out my phone and secretly opened an app, then I slowly place it against my ear, after a few seconds, I put my phone back into my pocket, so it's them, it doesn't seem like they're planning to initiate contact, so I'll just let them be.

After a few minutes, I finished eating and decided to head out, upon exiting the cafe, I noticed the presence of someone who had started to follow me from behind, at first, I thought it was Matsushita again, but, it seems like I was wrong.