2-3.5: Their Reaction (1)

3rd Tool POV

It started when everyone voted for the known leader of Class 2D, Horikita Suzune, the silence was unbearable, so deafening, yet, no one was making the slightest movement nor sound.

It was unbelievable. An Impostor admitted being an Impostor himself, yet, he survived, he wasn't voted out, he won without lying, he won even though he didn't speak much during the meetings, it wasn't only that, it was the fact that both Impostors had no way to communicate with one another directly, yet, they still worked with one another flawlessly, to the point that none of the crewmates were throwing any suspicions at them, which led to their decisive victory, that was the scary thought that was bothering most people.

"That's all for today. All students please return to your respective classrooms." A voice from the speaker said.

This barely pulled the students out of their shock and amazement, but they still started walking nonetheless, everyone was talking within their friend groups, mostly about what they witnessed.

 One of the many examples is a group composed of former loners in Class 2D, the Ayanokouji Group.

"What Kiyopon did earlier was so cool, wasn't it?!" The mother figure of the group, Hasebe Haruka, said excitedly.

"Yeah, that was pretty unexpected." The guardian of the group was the one who spoke this time, Miyake Akito.

"I-I agree." A person that you could mistake as a puppy, said, it was Sakura Airi.

"I agree as well, but I didn't expect Kiyotaka to be the type to be actually good at games." This time, it was the group's "tutor", Yukimura Teruhiko, or Keisei.

"True, but there are a lot of things that we don't know about Kiyopon, but for me, personally, I think that's what makes him the Kiyopon that we know." Haruka stated.

"I can't argue with that, anyway, I thought Keisei would throw another tantrum or something because of what Kiyotaka did." Akito said.

"Hey! I'm not always like that, besides, I never really understood games, and I only got angry that time because it was academics." Keisei replied.

"But what about that time when that beautiful Senpai called Kiyopon? Didn't you get angry that time as well? Was Yukimuu jealous at that time?" Haruka teased.

"Wha-" Before Keisei could speak, Akito cut him off.

"Oh yeah, I remember him getting furious at that time, so it was because Keisei was jealous?" Akito said.

"I-it's not like that! Baka! I was just still shaken by the fact that Kiyotaka was able to get a perfect score at that time, i-it's not what you think!" Keisei said while being a little flustered.

"Oh Yukimuu, you can't fool us y'know? Especially if you're starting to look like a tsundere." Haruka continued to tease the poor boy.

"That's a first, a male tsundere, oh wait, no, actually, there's Ike, but, a smart male tsundere is a first." Akito stated.

"I'm not a tsundere!" Keisei retorted.

"Sure, sure, that's what all tsunderes say." Haruka teasingly said once again.

"Can we just move on from this topic please?" Keisei stopped saying anything unnecessary to avoid getting teased any further.

"Anyway, I want to ask how Kiyopon how he pulled that off." Haruka said.

"I also want to ask Kiyotaka-kun." Airi followed.

"Unfortunately, we won't be able to meet him at class because of the special exam, so we can just ask him through a message or something, or maybe meet up with him at Keyaki mall later, after all, I'm excused from the club." Akito said.

"Wait, why are you excused from club?" Keisei asked.

"'Cause there's a special exam going on." Akito replied.

"Wait, you're excused even if you're not participating in the special exam?" Haruka asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." Akito replied.

"Oh, then, does that mean you're excused from your club as well, Airi?" Haruka asked.

[Quick note: Airi will be a member of the photography club, just so that she can be useful, and it might come to play in the plot in the near future.]

"Y-Yes." Airi replied shyly.

"Then, let's message Kiyopon and tell him to meet up with us at Keyaki later." Haruka said.

"Sure." The rest agreed.

Horikita Suzune POV

I don't know why, but I was very suspicious of Ayanokouji-kun, that's what led me into trying to rush and persuade everyone to vote for him, I thought I'd gotten the upper hand, but, he did something unexpected, but, somehow it was typical of him, doing something unpredictable and unexpected when Ichinose-san asked him whether if he was an Impostor or not, he didn't deny it, in fact, he said yes in everyone's faces, that was the time when my doubts grew.

I had a hard time trying to understand what Ayanokouji-kun did, and what he was trying to do, as I was trying to think about that, I was already being voted off before I knew it, of course, I'm not mad at all, in fact, this way, our class gained the upper hand, but, I just couldn't shake the feeling that I was manipulated was again, I don't think I'd be able to understand what he is thinking, or was he thinking unless I ask him.

Then, after a few moments of being voted out, the game didn't end, naturally, since I was not one of the Impostors, apparently, I became a ghost, in the game at least, there, Sakayanagi-san, Hashimoto-kun, Katsuragi-kun, and Kanzaki-kun were present.

"Seems like your strategy backfired, Horikita-san." It was Sakayanagi-san who said, that. Apparently, we ghosts are allowed to communicate with one another.

"Yes, that seems to be the case." I answered while observing what Ayanokouji-kun will do.

"Do you know who the other Impostor is?" I asked.

"Yes, it's Ryuuen."It was Katsuragi-kun who answered my question.

"I see." I said.

So, they framed Kanzaki-kun and killed the other three, and I was framed as well. I watched what the two Impostors were doing, everything was perfectly timed and perfectly executed, after the actor was called, the doors that led to the cafeteria closed in on them just before anyone could cross, if they were a split second too late, they would've lost, after a few seconds, the door opened, but before someone could press the button, a double kill happened, and the game ended, my screen displayed [Defeat].

That was a very well played round, but I realized something, if Ayanokouji-kun were to join forces with Ryuuen-kun, they would be a threat, a threat that Sakayanagi-san would have trouble defeating, or in the worse case for her, her utter defeat. The same goes if Ayanokouji-kun were to join Sakayanagi-san in Class A, our chances of moving up couldn't;t even be considered as a pipe dream, no, it would just be flat out impossible, and that is why I reached the conclusion that I should do my best to grow, so that, the existence named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka would acknowledge me.

End!

____________________________________________________

A/N: I'm going to end it here for now, anyway, I have a question, which would you readers prefer, I continue the special exam, or, continue the characters' reactions first? If you chose the second one, who are the specific characters do you want to see? Anyway, I'm sorry that this was short, I have no excuse other than I got busy grinding in COD, but anyway, that doesn't matter, I do hope you enjoyed it, and as always, thank you very much for reading, I appreciate it very very much.

That is all.

BYE! :3