1-3

Ayanokouji POV

"Asahina-senpai?" I said as I looked behind me, and Asahina-senpai was walking towards me.

"Hello, Ayanokouji-kun." Senpai said once she was near enough.

"Uhh, hello Asahina-senpai, did you need something from me?" I asked.

"Mhm, can we talk?" Asahina-senpai asked.

"Uh, sure, I guess." I agreed since I didn't really have much to do anyways.

"Then, let's go to that table over there." Asahina-senpai said.

"Uhm, if it's okay with Senpai, I'd actually prefer that table over there." I said while pointing to the table that I was supposed to go to earlier, I needed to keep my guard up, and I don't trust Asahina-senpai that much, and suggesting a specific table like that was pretty suspicious, of course, I'm not saying that Asahina-senpai her self is not trustworthy, I just want and need to be cautious of my actions when I'm around her since she's one of the people who are pretty close with Nagumo.

"Oh, sure, you really like to isolate yourself, huh?" Senpai said.

"I wouldn't really call it isolating my self, I just like eating in quiet places or something like that." I replied while walking towards our table.

"Oh, I see, I see." Senpai said as we reached the said table.

"So, what did Senpai want to talk about?" I asked.

"Before that, you've been told about the new special exam right?" She asks.

"Yes, is this something related to that?" I asked her.

"Yup, well, it's not really much, it's just more of a warning, but, I actually over-heard Miyabi and the Acting Director talking about you, though, I don't know the details since I quickly left 'cause I didn't want to get in trouble, of course, I'm not implying anything, so I just want to ask just in case, did you do something that would get your self in trouble?" Asahina-senpai asked in a low voice.

"Well, other than talking with you, Senpai, who is rumored to be Nagumo-senpai's girlfriend, I don't think I've done anything else to catch either parties' attention." I said.

"Hmm? Oh, Miyabi and I aren't like that y'know? Ah, wait, was that your way of asking if I was single?" Senpai teasingly asked the last part.

"No, nothing like that." I answered.

"Anyway, thank you for warning me Senpai, appreciate it." I said.

"No problem, I'll get going now, bye Ayanokouji-kun." Senpai said as she left, Nagumo and Tsukishiro huh, how troublesome.

After a few minutes since Asahina-senpai left, I finished eating and decided to go to the library to pass the time since I didn't want to be in the classroom, once I reached the library, I scanned the area, I found Hiyori sitting alone, it seems like she hasn't noticed me yet, well that's pretty normal especially if she's reading a very interesting book, I grabbed a book and went towards the direction of where Hiyori was, I silently sat down, once again it seems like she hasn't noticed me, I decided to let her be and read my book.

After a few minutes of reading, I felt like someone was staring at me, I look in the direction of Hiyori, and as I thought, it seemed she has finally noticed me, she had a very cute expression on her face, it was a mix of surprised, confusion and embarrassment.

"H-how long have you been sitting there Ayanokouji-kun?" She asked me.

"Hm? About 15 minutes, I think." I said.