2-9: "You Bastard!" Or so he said.

"I..... hah... finally..... hah..... caught up to you... You Bastard!" 

~Earlier~

I was about to enter the room where a certain person told me to meet him, but I remembered that I had a camera attached to me, so, I covered it using a handkerchief, I could've used my hand, but if I did that, there's a chance that our conversation will be heard, so I decided to use a handkerchief to block both audio and camera feed.

"Finally, you're here." Said the person who contacted me.

"Yeah... So, you needed to tell me something?" I asked.

"Shouldn't you try to respect me at least a little bit?" He said.

"Oh, sorry, I'm just too stressed out because of the exam, Mashima-sensei." I said.

"Yeah, I can't imagine you trying to save yourself from expulsion while trying not to get others involved and tackling a special exam." He said.

"Anyway, what did you need to tell me? To the point that you even had to squeeze out time to meet me." I said.

"I'll tell you everything in one go, you can ask questions once I'm done, is that good?" He said.

"I have no problems with it." I replied.

"Good, then, I'll start."

Mashima-sensei then proceeds to explain everything, what he started with surprised me, actually, every minute, no, every second, and every word he said I became surprised, all this info hadn't been released to the public, and he was only able to find out through Chairman Sakayanagi, who apparently will be back by next month, or earlier if things go as planned, or so, Mashima-sensei says.

"That's all." He finished.

"I see, but is it ok for me to know this? This is information from the outside you know?" I said.

"So is the news about the weather." He said jokingly. I'm surprised to see someone like Mashima-sensei joking like that.

"Anyway, you don't seem to be affected that much." He said.

"Saying I'm not affected would be a lie, so to be honest, I'm quite surprised." I said.

"So..... What do you plan to do now?" Sensei asked.

"I don't know, probably continue doing what I've been doing, and after that, I'll see what I can do." I answered.

"What about Tsukishiro?" He asks.

"I'll play with him I guess, this'll be the last Special Exam that'll take place with him here anyway." I replied.

"I see." Sensei said.

"Anyway, was that all? I wouldn't want to be cornered by the taggers in here." I said.

"Yeah, I wish you luck." He said.

"Uh, thanks, I guess." I said.

I then left the room and ran down the stairs, but upon reaching the floor below of where I was, I instantly saw one of the taggers, it was the side character that I didn't know the name of, our gazes met for only a few milliseconds, upon realizing that I'm one of the participants, he started running towards me, thankfully, he was at the other end of the hall.

I instantly ran and jumped off of the wall to avoid wasting time running down the stairs.