seventeen

tw: graphic nightmares , paranoia , breakdown , hitting , mentions of abuse , ptsd

꧁☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎꧂

"get my pretty name outta your mouth."

꧁☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎꧂

you jump up at around 3:30AM hyperventilating and shaking. you and luke had been sleeping in the same bed for the whole night now, not just parts of the night. you had been getting these nightmares that came every time you closed your eyes.

"y/n is everything okay?" luke was now awake with you and you nod as you recollect yourself.

"yeah, i'm okay, i'm good."

luke looks at you skeptically and you lay back down, burying yourself into his chest. he wraps his arms around you and you drift off into a deep sleep again. one that would bring a nightmare you wouldn't be able to wake up from so easily.

~~

you're running in the woods. you feel cuts and bruises litter your arms and legs but the numbing feel doesn't stop you, it keeps you going.

you begin to recognize the clearing of the woods you're in, and you run faster. you jump over tree roots and overgrown weeds and see the house you're currently staying at for the retreat.

you run inside and lock the doors and windows. you hear luke's voice but it sounds distracted. you pull your gun out of the holster and realize you're now standing beside spencer with a vest on.

you step up the stairs quietly, dodging the creaks. spencer does the same, emily easing her way behind you two. the strangest thing was hotch and morgan were here too. they shouldn't be.

you, spencer and emily clear the upstairs except for one bedroom. the whole team makes they're way upstairs behind you and you try to open the door.

"locked."

you step back and kick it down, everybody else filing in the room.

"oh, hm. what do we have here?"

luke sits in the chair, his eyes never leaving yours. slowly, the unsub laughs. she draws her hood back and holds a gun to luke's head.

"jules."

"aw pretty boy!" she motions to spencer with a knife. "i see you're still not with y/n yet. lukey boy over here was telling me how he was going to help you out."

jules mccallistow. you loathed her and she loved it. she looked to make your life hell. she always did in tiny ways, but luke's life wasn't small.

"put it down jules," spencer says.

"i guess cat was truly right about you," jules smirks. "you actually aren't so innocent spence."

you pay attention at the mention of cat. you also begin to pay attention to the fact spencer's finger is too close to the trigger for comfort. the whole situation was uneasy. jules was threatening luke's life on a whole new level.