twenty one

"i just wanted to protect you,
and now i'll never get to."

**image above is the yellow dress mentioned**

tw: graphic nightmares , ptsd

꧁☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎꧂

you could feel the cold air nipping at every inch of your skin. something extremely filthy-feeling was covering your skin. you heard a laugh and you were sat straight up and you felt fabric brush over your breasts, to your guess probably a bra.

you couldn't move your body or open your eyes. they were shut tight. you tried to scream but it was as if your head was underwater. all you had was your thoughts, and that scared you more than this situation.

"h-hey," the man laughs. he coughs at the end of his sentence, something stinging little spots of your skin. "shit, there's blood on her."

he walked away from you and wiped your lower abdomen, inner thigh, and he brushed over your exposed pussy. the unfortunate part about all of this was that the feeling was exaggerated throughout your body because you weren't in control. you knew something was wrong.

the man giggles disgustingly as he slides the panties up your legs. he slowly but surely does this, making every feeling from the knees up increase the knot building in your stomach. it almost felt unbearable.

what the hell is happening?

you didn't want to let go of the knot, but when you did you felt nothing. you got such an uneasy feeling in your stomach, you didn't know why.

in an instant you felt yourself lift from the table and you stood behind the man. the problem was he was still dressing somebody. you put your hand through his back, and the man just shudders.

no.

you jump up and realize you're in the air. you peek over his shoulder and realize that the girl he's dressing is you, but how is that?

"is she dead yet?" jules.

you wait for her. you stand next to your lifeless body. you didn't understand. she looks up and sees you. jules always had an odd connection with ghosts and haunted stuff, this was no different.

"it worked," jules whispers. "king! king! come here!"

another man enters the room, this time you're angry. he looks about as tall as—

--

"luke alvez!"

the nurse shouts my name and i've never been more alert in my life, not even in the field. i jump up and realize she's calling my name for the guest list, not to see y/n. she smiles at me softly and places a hand on my shoulder when she sees the disappointment.

"you'll be the first to see her soon don't wo—"

"STABILIZER ON 227 NOW!"

"I NEED IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION!"

"WE NEED A SEDATIVE!"